- Based on the Twitter activity of “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, it’s clear that WWE wants to do something with him at Wrestlemania XXX. What that will be, I cannot confirm as of this writing. Speaking of Piper, he noted he was headed to Orlando to do something with WWE Legends’ House and was recently a […]
- For those that missed our earlier coverage, Kaitlyn finished up with WWE at this week’s TVs. Her final match with the company will air on Wednesday night’s episode of WWE Main Event where she faces WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. Kaitlyn wasn’t fired or released, she left the company on her own terms to […]
- Kevin Steen talks about breaking into the wrestling business in a new episode of The Steve Austin Show. You can listen to it at this link. – Arda Ocal recently interviewed Bret Hart. You can watch it embedded in the video below: [information][/information] – Make sure to keep the conversation going and send me […]
- Metro out of the United Kingdom interviewed Bret Hart to promote his inclusion in WWE 2K14. When asked about the Montreal Screwjob, Hart said that he’s calmed down a lot. He said he wouldn’t change anything he did in terms of his own conduct but that he regrets all of it. Hart admitted that […]
2013 Slammy Presenters WWE announced at Tuesday night’s Smackdown taping that Bret Hart, Christian, Eve Torres and Shawn Michaels will present Slammy Awards on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw from Seattle, Washington. They’ll present for the following awards: Superstar of the Year presented by Shawn Michaels Match of the Year presented by Bret […]
- Mark Henry is in Boston for Survivor Series. As is the case with Sheamus, it’s unknown if he’ll be used on the pay-per-view. We noted that Sheamus would be attending here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com. – The word going around backstage at last week’s television tapings was that Vince McMahon was worried about the Survivor Series […]
- The Calgary Herald has a new article on Bret Hart inspiring the Calgary Hitmen with a gift of a replica WWF “winged-eagle” title belt. In it, Hart addressed his inclusion in the Survivor Series Kickoff expert panel, calling it an “odd cameo.” You can read the article at this link. – The Miz discussed […]
WWE announced on this week’s Monday Night Raw that Bret Hart, Booker T and Mick Foley will work as the Survivor Series Kickoff panel prior to Sunday’s pay-per-view. The Survivor Series Kickoff starts on Sunday at 7:30 PM EST. We’ll carry the stream right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
The wrestling business continues to react to Darren Young announcing that he is gay. Today is a day of celebration and we should all be very proud to be pro wrestling fans. The following is from Twitter: Im more than proud of Darren Young for having the courage to come out. The trust is that […]
680News.com has an interesting interview online with Bret Hart. In it, Hart explains that he doesn’t have a Legends contract with WWE, despite the company offering. “I think I’m one of the few guys that doesn’t because – these Legends contracts sound great, but they own your soul. It’s like signing your life to the […]
The Bella Twins & WWE Boyfriends The real-life relationships of Nikki Bella & John Cena and Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan will be featured on the “Total Divas” reality show that premieres next month on E! JR in Glasgow Jim Ross has added a new date to his upcoming overseas tour, holding an event on […]
660 News All News Radio, owned by Rogers Communications, has a quote from Bret Hart where he reveals frustration that his brother, Owen, hasn’t been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. “You know, it’s time to remember what he was. He was a great wrestler, and WWE fans around the world remember Owen, everyday. […]
Bret Hart apologized for his joke to Pat Patterson during Bret Hart Appreciation Night that took place after this week’s Monday Night Raw in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Hart wrote the following on Facebook: I sincerely apologize to anyone that was in any way offended by my in-ring joke to Pat Patterson on Monday, especially to […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.