Rosa Mendes and other WWE stars give their thoughts on Cody Rhodes’ mustache and answer more questions from fans in the latest episode of “WWE Inbox”. You can watch it embedded in the video below: [youtube id=”-l9mysFumQ0″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
The following title matches were added to Royal Rumble on the 20th Anniversary of WWE Raw: Kane & Daniel Bryan will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow Alberto Del Rio will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Big Show WWE Royal Rumble 2013 will take place Sunday, January 27, […]
– WWE has a new feature on dot com listing 10 names to “watch out for in 2013.” Their article says 10 superstars but The Shield and Team Rhodes scholars are listed in two spots, which actually makeup five stars. Below is the list: Team Rhodes Scholars Kaitlyn Antonio Cesaro Tyson Kidd Wade Barrett Ryback […]
– Justin Roberts and Dolph Ziggler were in attendance at Wednesday night’s Memphis Grizzlies at Phoenix Suns NBA game. They were acknowledged on the local Phoenix broadcast with the commentators pointing out that Royal Rumble will take place from the US Airways Center. – Mark Henry is advertised for an autograph signing at the Barclays […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
– Cody Rhodes returned from injury on this week’s WWE Raw in a tag team elimination match. He and Damien Sandow will face Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara in a Tables Match at WWE TLC on Sunday. The winner gets a shot at the WWE Tag Team Championship against Daniel Bryan & Kane. – Colt […]
Cody Rhodes released a video on Saturday running the ropes as he rehabs his latest injury. You can watch it embedded below: [information][/information] Rhodes Tweeted the following about the video: “Eyes are cold and restless…wounds are almost healed…”…training camp on the road Day1 twitter.com/CodyRhodesWWE/… — Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodesWWE) December 7, 2012 Cody was injured at […]
– In addition to the claims of his wife Jacqueline Fliehr, The Charlotte Observer reported on Wednesday that Ric Flair has a federal tax lien for $237,436 in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties and owes the North Carolina Department of Revenue $41,358 in taxes, penalty and interest. – WWE has announced a live event from […]
Dot com has a new Q&A online with Cody Rhodes. As is anything with the official website, there is plenty of kayfabe stuff included but below is a relevant excerpt: WWE.COM: Can you talk a little about the injury? You Tweeted that you tore your trap and your deltoid and that you separated your shoulder. […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
– Vince McMahon along with The Miz, R-Truth, Eve Torres and Layla are headed overseas on Friday to visit with the troops. This is being done in preparation for the WWE‘s annual Tribute to the Troops show. – Cody Rhodes wrote on Twitter on Thursday he’s a quick healer and will be back before “most […]
Cody Rhodes has been pulled from Team Ziggler in the Traditional Survivor Series match due to the injuries he suffered at the WWE Main Event taping last Tuesday night. Rhodes will be replaced by David Otunga.
Cody Rhodes and Brandi Reed are now engaged to be married. Reed, who worked for WWE as Eden Stiles, posted the following photo of her engagement ring on Twitter. You can view it below: Last night was for us, time to share! @codyrhodeswwe is officially my fiancé! (Or my beyonce for those who know) twitter.com/OnlyBrandiReed… […]
Cody Rhodes says an MRI conducted on Thursday revealed a torn trapezius, torn deltoid and separated shoulder. He won’t need surgery and says it won’t “stop us.” Based on his Tweets, it appears he isn’t ruling himself out for Survivor Series on Sunday. Below is the latest from Rhodes: MRI results…Torn trapezius grade 2. Torn […]
According to Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes is “recovering quite nicely” and the appropriate actions will be taken in regards to him working Survivor Series on Sunday. Rhodes was scheduled for an MRI Thursday after suffering a shoulder injury and concussion at Tuesday’s WWE Main Event taping. He was unable to work Smackdown as a result […]