Edge underwent successful neck fusion surgery on Thursday. The procedure was to fuse at the C4 vertebrae as he’s already had the C5-C7 fused. This surgery is actually the reason Edge abruptly ended his in-ring career following Wrestlemania 27 last year. He’s doing exceptionally well after surgery as he’s already up and walking around the […]
Edge is scheduled to undergo neck surgery on Thursday. In a media interview in September, Edge admitted he’s been delaying the surgery since his retirement from the ring in 2011. He was asked on Twitter if the surgery was successful if he would be able to return to the ring. Edge answered by saying the […]
Edge, who lives in North Carolina, was backstage at this week’s WWE Raw from Charlotte. Beth Phoenix, who is Edge’s real-life girlfriend, posted the following photo of the couple together “seconds before” her last match against AJ Lee: …seconds before I went thru the curtain for the last time twitter.com/TheBethPhoenix… — Beth Phoenix (@TheBethPhoenix) October […]
– Edge showed off a new look on his Twitter account that you can view below: Btw verified finally! So I took a #3 to my head to celebrate as the people who can’t get past the hair cut weep lol twitter.com/EdgeRatedR/sta… — Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) October 17, 2012 – Bobby Eaton was released […]
The Kingston Whig-Standard has a new article online featuring quotes from Edge that was used to promote Tommy Dreamer’s “House of Hardcore” show this weekend. While discussing his friendship with Dreamer, Edge claimed he wasn’t offered a new WWE contract. “I wasn’t offered another contract. I don’t know where people get their news from,” he […]
WWE Hall of Famer, Edge was interviewed on The Matthew Aaron Show. The interview ranges from his appearance on Haven to his book. Edge talks about the reaction he got when fans saw his hair cut, joining Twitter, his favorite bands, but most importantly he talked about his physical condition. Edge reveals that his back […]
Richard Gray discusses why a WWE live event match was stopped this weekend, reveals that Jim Ross will fill in for Jerry Lawler on this week’s Raw, discusses Edge’s WWE contract status, will Devon be back with TNA this week?, WWE’s multimillion dollar deal with Hulu, Bobby Roode breaks his nose, Beth Phoenix leaving and more.
– Dot com has a funny article online looking at “The 20 Most Impressive Physiques in WWE History.” “Ravishing” Rick Rude tops the list at #1 and John Cena is #2. You can check out the article at this link. – WWE Champion CM Punk is scheduled to appear at the Wizard World Ohio Comic […]
– WWE is officially advertising Edge for this week’s Smackdown. Edge, who taped the appearance on Tuesday night at the WWE television tapings, will promote “Haven” while being involved in the Daniel Bryan and Kane storyline. – Big Show will replace John Cena on this weekend’s Raw live events, facing CM Punk for the WWE […]
TheTVAddict.com interviewed Edge (as Adam Copeland) at this link. In it, Edge explains the decision to cut his hair: I was just tired of having long hair. I just chopped it off before I got inducted in the Hall of Fame for WWE in April. The day before, I just thought, “Why not come out […]
– Wrestling News World reader Steve Minor sent this link which goes to an article on FoxNews.com on WWE removing Attitude Era content due to its usage against the Linda McMahon for Senate campaign. The article notes that Democrats put together a video package of past WWE content that was later removed by the company. […]
– Edge spoke to SciFiAndTvTalk in a piece that you can read at this link where he talks about going from the ring to his role on SyFy’s Haven. – WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres was recently in India and did an interview with ZeeNews.com. Below is an excerpt: When we talk of WWE and […]
Wrestling News World reader Shannon sent in the following: The Morning After Show with Cotter and Modz on 94x in Prince George recently posted an audio interview with Edge. In the interview, he talks about his upcoming appearance on Haven, why he cut his hair, and whether he plans on returning to WWE in a […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Edge will return to SyFy’s “Haven” in the show’s third season as a recurring guest star beginning with the season premiere on September 21, 2012 at 10 PM ET/PT. You can read the press release on TV By The Numbers at this link.