- John Cena will be on Raw next Monday to address his condition and loss to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. – Big Show vs. Erick Rowan has been announced for tomorrow night’s live airing of WWE Main Event. We will have live coverage and your discussion right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com beginning at 7:30 PM EDT. – […]
- Luke Harper and Erick Rowan will both be banned from ringside during Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam. Jericho beat Rowan last week on SmackDown and then beat Harper by disqualification on Raw after Wyatt interfered. – WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee will be appearing on WWE Main Event tomorrow night, live on […]
- Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt has been announced for SummerSlam following this week’s Raw. – Erick Rowan will face Chris Jericho this Friday on SmackDown. – Dean Ambrose will face Alberto Del Rio on tomorrow night’s WWE Main Event which will air live on the WWE Network. We will have live coverage of Main Event […]
- WWE has posted video highlights from both Battleground Kickoff matches with Adam Rose going over Fandango and Cameron over Naomi. You can watch in the videos embedded below: Adam Rose vs. Fandango Naomi vs. Cameron – The Usos retained the WWE Tag Team Championship in a 2-out-of-3 falls match against Luke Harper & Erick […]
- From the “it could be something, it could be nothing” department, eyewitnesses reported that Erick Rowan appeared to injure his knee at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Tallahassee, Florida. I am unable to confirm any diagnosis of an injury as of press time but it’s something to keep in mind ahead of the […]
- Seth Rollins appeared to be banged up at this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw after a clothesline spot with Roman Reigns. Rollins went down and grabbed his leg and the referee threw up the X signal. He was not believed to be seriously injured and was more or less selling. – Dean Ambrose’s […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
WWE Money in the Bank news and notes… – The Usos retained the WWE Tag Team Championship against Luke Harper & Erick Rowan in the opening match. The bout was outstanding. – Paige retained the WWE Divas Championship against Naomi. Like the opener, the match was well done. They had a hard task as the […]
We’re here! The Full Nelson Press presents “The Eater of Worlds” poster inspired by The Wyatt Family and the theory that Bray Wyatt was created the day Husky Harris received a punt from the Viper Randy Orton on January 31st, 2011. Check out more of The Full Nelson Press on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Click […]
WWE announced Saturday morning that The Usos will defend the WWE Tag Team Championships against Luke Harper and Erick Rowan at Money in the Bank. Money in the Bank takes place June 29 from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. We’ll have complete coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
WWE TV taping notes from Cincinnati… – Damien Sandow’s comedy gimmick continued as he was WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose on Tuesday night. He went under to Adam Rose in a dark match. – Sheamus beat Fandango in a dark match in-between the WWE Main Event and Smackdown tapings – After the Smackdown taping […]
Josh Mathews announced on the Raw Pre-Show that The Usos will face Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in a non-title tag team match tonight on Raw. Stay tuned to WrestlingNewsWorld.com for the latest news and results.
After this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, John Cena beat Bray Wyatt in a dark match main event. The match saw both Luke Harper and Erick Rowan run interference but Cena hit Wyatt with the Attitude Adjustment. Once the bout ended, Cena led the crowd in a rendition of “Rocky Top” to send the […]
Bray Wyatt beat John Cena in a steel cage match at Extreme Rules on Sunday. The finish saw Cena about to escape the cage through the door but the lights went out Wyatt-style. When they came back on, a possessed child was standing by the door, singing “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands.” […]
Raw Attendance The announced attendance for this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw from Birmingham, Alabama was 12,172. The show was a legitimate sellout. What You Didn’t See After this week’s episode of Raw went off the air, John Cena beat Bray Wyatt in a dark match main event via disqualification after interference from The […]