- The WWE personalities slated for voice-over work in the new Scooby-Doo animated film began the work last week. – Former WWE Diva Amy “Lita” Dumas was one of the many visitors at SummerSlam. – Evan Bourne posted the following on Twitter: Today marks 5 months since I wrecked my foot.It’s a long road to […]
- WWE has launched an official Twitter account for their Investor Relations Department. You can follow the account at Twitter.com/WWEInvestor. – Evan Bourne posted the following injury update on Twitter: Another follow up appt with my surgeon today. The foot is healing properly and I’m scheduled for another month of PT at 3 sessions a […]
- Evan Bourne posted the following on Twitter about his injury foot: More xrays taken today!My bones look good in the right light.Physical therapy starts next week….finally! — airbourne(@findevan) June 12, 2012 Bourne, who was scheduled to come back from a 60-day suspension in March, was in a car accident on March 19, 2012 where […]
Evan Bourne posted the following update on his injured foot on his Twitter account: Took another xray today.Things are progressing as planned. Another step in the right direction!Might even be off these crutches soon! — airbourne(@findevan) May 29, 2012
Evan Bourne has had a PICC line in his arm for the past six weeks to kill the bone infection caused from his severe foot injury. Bourne noted on Twitter he had the PICC line removed on Tuesday. Below is the latest from Bourne’s Twitter: 6 weeks of antibiotic infusions to kill my bone infection […]
- There is currently a presale ongoing to obtain tickets to WWE Money in the Bank at this link here on Ticketmaster.com. The password to obtain tickets is WWEMONEY. WWE Money in the Bank will take place Sunday, July 15, 2012 from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. – Evan Bourne posted the following […]
Evan Bourne posted the following update on his foot on Twitter: My foot should* be healed by November! I would love love love to be on #RAW or #SMACKDOWN international tours.#ineedfrequentflyermiles — airbourne(@findevan) April 18, 2012 To clarify: I have no clue when I’ll be 100% healed. I follow up with the doc in a […]
- Evan Bourne posted the following on Twitter regarding his severe and career-threatening foot injury: followed-up with the surgeon today. X-rays show every bone is back in it’s proper place. Recovery won’t be fast but I’ll heal & fly again! — airbourne(@findevan) April 4, 2012
Evan Bourne’s foot injury is not just a nasty looking severe injury but it’s career threatening. Bourne suffered a midfoot fracture, also known as a LisFranc fracture dislocation, which is an injury that has been known to be career-threatening to athletes even when treated well. Bourne suffered the injury in a car accident on Monday, […]
As we reported earlier here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com, Evan Bourne suffered a severe foot injury in a car accident on Monday. Below are more Tweets from the Twitter account of Bourne: Another shot of my injury…so rotten.I’m gonna be bitter about this for a little while yfrog.com/oblsuwrj — airbourne(@findevan) March 24, 2012 I have a cast […]
Evan Bourne, who is now eligible to return to WWE TV after his second suspension, posted the following on his Twitter account: I hate throw out bad news but I must.I was in an accident Monday and mangled my foot.Sorry to delay the comeback, I’m down but not out! — airbourne(@findevan) March 24, 2012 He […]
Evan Bourne is officially off the suspended list and is eligible to return to WWE after failing his second Wellness test. More importantly for Evan, he will once again collect the downside portion of his WWE paycheck after going two months without payment. While Bourne’s future in WWE looked bleak a couple months ago, there […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
- Xavier Woods, formerly Consequences Creed, continues to impress WWE officials as he worked a dark match at last night’s Smackdown taping in Uncasville, Connecticut. In it, he went over Hunico. Woods was on the road with the Raw crew last weekend. – Evan Bourne, who is eligible to return from suspension in just under […]