- Hulk Hogan is listed as #24 of “The Least Influential People of 2012.” Below is what they wrote of the Hulkster: When I was a kid, I wanted to be just like Hulk Hogan. Funny how getting caught banging his best friend’s wife on tape and then finding out that his best friend was […]
- The Staten Island Advance has a nice story online on Hulk Hogan helping out victims of Hurricane Sandy. The family lost all their wrestling memorabilia, which included autographed Hogan merchandise. By way of Hogan’s new beach store, the family was able to contact Hogan and he sent them new memorabilia. You can read the […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
A federal judge denied Hulk Hogan’s motion to force Gawker Media to remove the excerpts from the infamous sex tape featuring Hogan and Heather Clem. U.S. District Judge James D. Whittemore indicated that freedom of press was an important consideration in his ruling. Below is an excerpt from Tampa Bay Online: “Plaintiff’s public persona,” the […]
- Dixie Carter wrote the following on Facebook: Just spoke with Hulk Hogan – tomorrow on Impact Live – Sting and Kurt Angle vs. 2 members of The Aces and 8′s. 8/7c on Spike TV – The Tennessean has a new article online detailing Scott Steiner’s latest lawsuit against TNA, Hulk Hogan and others for […]
- Dot com has an article online where they unveil “The Mount Rushmore of WWE.” The monument is comprised of The Undertaker, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, John Cena and Hulk Hogan. You can check it out at this link. – WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios is featured at this link. He reveals he considers […]
Gawker.com has asked a judge to throw out Hulk Hogan’s $100 million lawsuit against them. The publication claims they had a journalistic right to publish a clip from Hogan’s sex tape with Heather Clem and he already admitted in a book he released in 2009 he was an adulterer, so it couldn’t have done more […]
Dixie Carter tweeted from her official Twitter page that Hulk Hogan made the following match official. It will be Samoa Joe vs. Magnus in a No Disqualification Match for the Television Title. The tweet is embedded below: Just been told by @hulkhogan. It will be Magnus vs Samoa Joe for the TV Title at #TurningPoint […]
- Hulk Hogan has settled his lawsuit against Bubba the Love Sponge but is still pursuing Gawker.com. Financial terms weren’t disclosed but Bubba did release a statement, now claiming he believes Hogan had no idea he was being recorded and the Hulkster played no part in releasing the tape. Hogan is also still seeking damages […]
There was a thief at Saturday’s grand opening of Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop. Hogan posted the following on his Facebook page: Hate to have to put this post out there, but our camera crew was targeted , and had all there equipment stolen with some irrecplaceable photos of a very special little girl. If anyone […]
Hulk Hogan was on TSN’s “Off the Record” with Michael Landsberg on Thursday. At the beginning of the interview Landsberg asked Hogan how bad the sex tape hurt in which he spun before hitting back by saying he had to deal with “people like you” asking questions like that right out of the shoot. Hogan […]
- TNA Wrestling has announced new live events in New York. The company will run at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie on 12/29 and at the Times Union Center in Albany on 12/30. – To update on an earlier item, Spike TV cameras were filming King Mo training at this week’s Ohio Valley Wrestling […]
Radar Online is reporting that Hulk Hogan was denied a restraining order against Gawker.com that posted a clip of his sex tape with Heather Clem. Had he been successful, the website would have been forced to remove the clip. A preliminary injunction hearing is scheduled for November 8, 2012 where counsel from both sides will […]
Hulk Hogan was interviewed by Sam Roberts on his SiriusXM Satellite Radio show. During the interview, Hogan discussed his match he had with Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3. He revealed that the “slam heard around the world” was not entirely scripted. He also talked about the time before the match where he was sitting […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!