The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Hulk Hogan has successfully underwent another back surgery and is being taken care of by nurse Jimmy Hart. The following is from Hogan’s official Twitter account: Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers,like brand new brother ,nurse Jimmy taking good care of me.HH twitvid.com/46WLF — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) July 18, 2012
Hulk Hogan has rebuked WrestlingNewsWorld.com on Twitter after we posted details about a Hogan retail establishment opening later this month at the Pelican Walk Plaza in Clearwater, Florida. Hogan informed us that our timeframe was “way off” and clearly implied the project is far from set in stone. Below is his Tweet: @wnwnews sorry guys […]
The reason TNA did the angle with Aces of Eight “attacking” Hulk Hogan on this week’s Impact Wrestling is because he is set to undergo yet another back surgery. No other details are available as of this writing.
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- TNA Wrestling posted the following video of Hulk Hogan telling DirecTV customers to take action now: As we noted earlier this morning here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com, Viacom’s distribution agreement with DirecTV is set to expire at midnight on Tuesday and no new agreement is in place.
Wrestling News World reader Mark Ward sent in the following: How would you like a chance to hang out with Troy Aikman and Hulk Hogan? How about a new Acer tablet on top of that? Everyone thinks they’re an ultimate super fan, but Troy and Hulk want to see some proof. If you’ve got what […]
Hulk Hogan Tweeted specific followers on Twitter that it was not his decision to release Angelina Love. He wrote the decision came from the TNA office in Nashville. Love stated that her release from the company was amicable.
Hulk Hogan agreed with one of his followers on Twitter that taping at Universal Studios makes them come off as minute league. The Tweets are embedded below: @HulkHogan You guys have really stepped up your game. Great job. Only problem is the small “arena”, comes off as minor league. Major turnoff — Abdulla D AlShammari […]
- Hernandez recently signed a new one-year contract with TNA Wrestling. – Hulk Hogan wrote the following on Twitter: Spoke with BFG Series guys to let them know a change.Going forward all BFG Series matches will be 15 minute time limit. HH — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) June 28, 2012
There’s some confusing Tweets from Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke regarding the recent ratings of Impact Wrestling. Hulk wrote the following: Very grateful to everyone for staying strong,working together,staying positive,the ratings are a mirror reflection of your hard workthanksHH — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) June 22, 2012 Meanwhile, Brooke informed a Twitter follower that ratings […]
- Hulk Hogan is listed as one of “7 Bad Celebrity Dads” in a new article by ABC News’ Luchina Fisher. The piece makes reference to when Hogan was photographed rubbing lotion on Brooke’s backside in 2008 and flashing a camera in 2010. You can read the piece at this link. – TNA Wrestling has […]
- The absence of Jeff Jarrett at last night’s Slammiversary pay-per-view was particularly noteworthy, with both Jeff and Karen making it clear on Twitter their feelings were hurt. This is a clear case of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff coming to power and eliminating Jarrett and Vince Russo. There was a long drawn out war […]
- Hulk Hogan posted the following tonight on Facebook: Positive and negative are directions. Which direction do you choose. I’m going with the positive, and nobody’s bringing my vibe down at Slammiversary tonight. HH. This message comes off the latest rant from Scott Steiner on his official Twitter account where he claimed that TNA not […]
Dixie Carter & Hulk Hogan appeared on Good Morning Texas & Good Day Dallas to promote this Sunday’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. The appearances are embedded below: