– To update on Jack Swagger I’m told he did indeed ask for his release last week. Vince McMahon is reportedly high up on him and talked him out of it. The plan is to put a repackaged Swagger back on television. – As previously confirmed on WWE Raw, Jerry Lawler is scheduled to return […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
It was announced on this week’s WWE Raw that Jerry Lawler will return to the show on commentary in two weeks on the November 12th episode from Columbus, Ohio. Lawler has been off commentary since suffering a heart attack during the September 10, 2012 episode of Raw where he was administered CPR to resuscitate him.
Jim Ross, who will be commentating tonight on WWE Raw, tweeted a short time ago that he will give us a big update on Jerry “The King” Lawler tonight. Do not miss our exclusive live play-by-play coverage of the show right here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com at 8 PM EDT. His tweet is embedded below: Big news […]
Jim Ross caused a bit of a stir on Twitter over the return of Jerry Lawler with the following comments on Twitter: “@JerryLawler is doing great. I expect him to return to #RAW b4 end of year & when doctors give their blessing. I love da King. #WWE,” This prompted some to assume this meant […]
-WWE taped this week’s WWE Superstars from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Click here to view the spoilers for today’s show. -The official WWE website has posted video of Jerry Lawler‘s return to Memphis, Tennessee during this week’s Smackdown tapings. He thanks the fans, Michael Cole, and the WWE’s doctor. In addition, he says […]
– Footage of Jerry Lawler appearing at Tuesday night’s WWE TV taping in Memphis, Tennessee is embedded in the video below: – The October 6th episode of WWE Saturday Morning Slam did 1,240,000 viewers on the CW Network. – Next week’s WWE Main Event will be headlined by Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler. – There was […]
– The Great Khali returned to WWE at Tuesday night’s Saturday Morning Slam taping. Khali is back after having surgery to remove a tumor from his pituitary gland back in July. For those that missed it you can catch up at this link. – Jerry Lawler appeared at Tuesday night’s taping in Memphis, Tennessee. He […]
– Jerry Lawler is being advertised locally for next week’s Smackdown taping in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. – John Cena is scheduled to serve as the honorary team captain of the New York Jets for their game against the Indianapolis Colts at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. John is off this weekend’s live events as […]
– The presale password to obtain tickets to WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs from the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York is WWETLC. I just did a search and got 5th row, so click here to get yours now. – WWE has announced a live event on December 15th from the Mohegan Sun […]
Jerry Lawler was on local television in Memphis Friday morning to promote his indy shot. He said he’s hoping to be at the October 16th Smackdown taping in Memphis. You can view the appearance embedded in the video below:
Jerry Lawler is scheduled to return to color commentary for the first time since suffering a heart attack live on WWE Raw on Monday, September 10, 2012 in Montreal. Lawler is booked for a show at the Mid-South Fair in Southaven, Mississippi on Friday night. Originally scheduled to wrestle, Lawler will help call matches at […]
Jim Varsallone spoke with Triple H (sporting his new haircut) about the heart attack Jerry Lawler suffered at WWE Raw a couple weeks ago. You can watch the interview embedded in the video below:
Richard Gray discusses why a WWE live event match was stopped this weekend, reveals that Jim Ross will fill in for Jerry Lawler on this week’s Raw, discusses Edge’s WWE contract status, will Devon be back with TNA this week?, WWE’s multimillion dollar deal with Hulu, Bobby Roode breaks his nose, Beth Phoenix leaving and more.