PWInsider is reporting that Jesse Sorensen has been released from the hospital and is at his home in Tampa, Florida. Given the fact that he suffered fractured C1 vertebrae on Sunday, that’s nothing short of incredible. Kurt Angle said Monday night that doctor’s were projecting a one year timetable for his recovery.
- Kurt Angle Tweeted that Jesse Sorensen is moving his arms and legs. He said the doctor’s are projecting a one year recovery time frame. Angle says he’ll be back in four months. As of this writing the Tweet is no longer featured on Angle’s page. – Spike TV President Kevin Kay was at last […]
- Jesse Sorensen remains in serious condition but doctors are optimistic about his long-term prognosis. There have been rumblings he is expected to make a full recovery, however, I have been unable to confirm that through my sources. Dixie Carter paid to have Sorensen’s mother flown to Orlando, Florida to be with her son. – […]
TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter posted the following update on Jesse Sorensen on her Facebook page: Jesse Sorensen has sustained a C1 vertebrae fracture with spinal cord edema. He is slowly regaining feeling and movement in his arms and legs. He wants to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Once we speak to the […]
- New York Giants RB Brandon Jacobs is backstage at tonight’s Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida. Vince Russo is not present. – Jason Powell reports Jesse Sorensen suffered an injury to his C1 vertebrae. No other information regarding his health is available at this time.
The condition of Jesse Sorensen is reportedly improving. He has regained movement in his arms and has tingling in his legs. The outlook is much better today than it was last night but it is obviously still a delicate situation. Sorensen, who was injured after taking a knee to the head in the opening match […]
- Jesse Sorensen spent the night in a Florida Intensive Care Unit last night. No new updates have been made available but there has been a lot of genuine concern after the neck injury he suffered against Zema Ion at last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view. – As stated by Mike Tenay on last night’s […]
Dixie Carter just posted the following on Twitter: Jesse has sustained a neck injury and is currently undergoing tests at the hospitalWill keep you updated. — Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) February 13, 2012 Click here for more on the injury.
- The following is from the official Twitter account of Dixie Carter: Jesse Sorensen was injured in the opening match of tonight’s PPV. He is currently being transported to the hospital. I will keep you updated — Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) February 13, 2012 Sorensen suffered a head/neck injury after he caught the knee of Zema […]
- For those that missed the backstage interviews I posted from Against All Odds, Robbie E has issued an open challenge for tonight’s pay-per-view. – Regarding rumors that Vince Russo is no longer on the TNA creative team, it appears the report was premature. I have heard TNA has been exploring their options as far […]
TNA Genesis will open tonight with Austin Aries defending the TNA X Division Championship against Kid Kash, Jesse Sorensen and Zema Ion. We’ll have exclusive live play by play coverage of TNA Genesis beginning at 8 PM EST here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.