- For those wondering as to the whereabouts of Mason Ryan, he is featured in this week’s episode of “Santino’s Foreign Exchange” that you can watch at this link. – Commentary on next week’s WWE Raw will once again be handled by Michael Cole and Jim Ross. John “Bradshaw” Layfield will work the Smackdown taping […]
- John Layfield will work this week’s Smackdown in Memphis, Tennessee as a color commentator. As previously noted, he’s not at this week’s WWE Raw. – WWE Raw will return to Nashville on Monday, February 11th from the Bridgestone Arena. This will be the go-home episode of Raw to WWE Elimination Chamber. – WWE will […]
- The WWE Championship match for Hell in a Cell will be officially announced on this week’s WWE Raw. As the storyline goes, CM Punk will “choose” between John Cena and Ryback. Ryback was actually inserted as a backup plan in case Cena is unable to go. Cena noted on Twitter over the weekend he […]
John Layfield has a new blog entry online on his Facebook page where he discusses playing a heel commentator on this week’s WWE Raw. He apologizes for offending the Colon family. Below is an excerpt: I went to Primo and Epico and made sure I had their title history as well as their father Carlo […]
- With Michael Cole serving as the play-by-play man for WWE Main Event, he was replaced on this week’s Smackdown by John “Bradshaw” Layfield. No word on JBL’s status with the company but he was interested in returning and has obviously got his foot back in the door. – Dot com has a new video […]
- John Cena was on “Live with Kelly and Michael” on Monday to discuss his recent surgery and WWE’s partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure. You can watch video of the appearance here on dot com. – John Layfield posted the following on Twitter: This is the millstone around my neck tonight! @michaelcole […]
- The presale password to obtain tickets to WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs from the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York is WWETLC. I just did a search and got 5th row, so click here to get yours now. – WWE has announced a live event on December 15th from the Mohegan Sun […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
John “Bradshaw” Layfield made it to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and planted a WWE flag. You can watch an update from JBL on Tout embedded in the video below:
- John “Bradshaw” Layfield has a new Tout update from 16,000 feet embedded in the video below: – The new WWE Studios production 12 Rounds: Reloaded starring Randy Orton is slated for an R rating for violence and language. The original film starring John Cena was rated PG-13.
Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter after WWE Raw: Thanks to all who enjoyed our work on #Raw tonight. Hope we get to do it again soon. I appreciate @michaelcole & @jclayfield. #WWE — Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) September 18, 2012 Michael Cole wrote the following: Thank you @jrsbbq it was a blast.@jclayfield all kidding […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
John Layfield confirmed our earlier report that he will be on WWE Raw tonight: Yes back on @wwe raw with my burden, @michaelcole ! Like Usain Bolt having to run with crutches being with Cole! — John Layfield (@JCLayfield) September 17, 2012
John “Bradshaw” Layfield posted the following on his Facebook page: Had a blast filling in for Jerry Lawler last night at Night of Champions, really rusty-but was wonderful to be back. I’m off to Africa Friday to climb the highest peak, Kilimanjaro, to raise money for the kids program I started in Bermuda-working with great […]