– WWE will tape the first Smackdown after Wrestlemania XXIX from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on Tuesday, April 9, 2013. The pre-sale password to obtain tickets is WWEBOSTON. – John “Bradshaw” Layfield is scheduled to fill in on commentary for Jerry Lawler again on this week’s WWE Raw. – Last week’s Smackdown is […]
– 14,886 was the announced attendance for WWE Night of Champions from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. – Jerry Lawler is scheduled to be released from the hospital in Montreal this week and will return home to Memphis, Tennessee. – As expected, John “Bradshaw” Layfield replaced Jerry Lawler on commentary at tonight’s pay-per-view.
Jerry Lawler wrote the following on Twitter: Sorry I can’t be at Night Of Champions tonight, but I understand JBL will be taking my place. I wish him the best of luck! @wwe @jclayfield — Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) September 16, 2012 I also want to thank the thousands of fans and friends for the outpouring […]
WWE reached out to John “Bradshaw” Layfield about filling in for Jerry Lawler at tonight’s Night of Champions pay-per-view. I haven’t heard if they agreed on a deal but Jim Ross is also in Boston. Make sure you’ll join us for exclusive live play-by-play coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com beginning at 8 PM EDT.
– Raj Giri sent in the following: Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.com recently interviewed former WWE Champion John “Bradshaw” Layfield. During the interview, Layfield discussed signing with WWE, his singles push as JBL, how Eddie Guerrero helped his career, a potential return to the announcer’s booth, appearing at RAW 1000, making amends with Tully Blanchard and […]
–John “Bradshaw” Layfield posted the following review of WWE SummerSlam, courtesy of his official YouTube channel: –Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker sent in the following video of the official WWE ’13 Roster Reveal:
John “Bradshaw” Layfield continues his Seven Summits for Kids climbs and has started training for his next two mountains: Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa and Mount Aconcagua in South America. JBL is slated to begin his Kilimanjaro climb in about six weeks. Click here for coverage by dot com. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan […]
John “Bradshaw” Layfield posted some friendly Tweets about returning to Smackdown as a commentator and called out Michael Cole. Cole broke his silence on Twitter by responding. The Tweets are embedded below: Just got into Bermuda and watching Smackdown. Let’s see, Booker is GM so they need a commentator……Hmmmm. — John Layfield (@JCLayfield) August 4, […]
-The official WWE website has posted a video in which Nick Dinsmore, who portrayed Eugene on WWE TV, discusses the character. The video was posted in response to an editorial that singled out the Eugene character as “making fun of the mentally challenged.” Click here to watch the video. –John Layfield has posted his latest […]
– Arda Ocal sent in the following: This weekend in Waterloo, Iowa at the George Tragos / Lou Thesz Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame, Danny Hodge was in attendance and several pro wrestling legends shared stories and fun with the pioneer. In this video clip, JR shares a story of his first road trip ever […]
John Layfield has posted a video to his official YouTube channel, in which he gives his thoughts on Raw Supershow, some top WWE Superstars, Money in the Bank, and more. The video is embedded below:
– John “Bradshaw” Layfield has a new update on his mountain climb and has very disappointing news in which you can watch embedded in the video below:
John Layfield says he’s “lucky to be alive” after bad conditions during his mountain climb caused him to get hypoxia and frostbite. Layfield documented his comments on Twitter: Got hypoxia and was fighting frostbite, still made it to 1,000 feet of summit then huge storm pushed us off mountain. Lucky to be alive. — John […]
John “Bradshaw” Layfield has started his mountain climb. WWE Tweeted the following: .@JCLayfield‘s climb of Mt. Elbrus is underway! Follow his progress at wwe.me/bMlUE #SevenSummitsForKids twitter.com/WWE/status/216… — WWE (@WWE) June 23, 2012 Thanks to Wrestling News World readers Logan Walker and Ryan for sending this in. – Wrestling News World reader Brandon van Reenen […]
– John “Bradshaw” Layfield was on The Sam Roberts Show yesterday where he reveled he has a deal in place with WWE to appear on television. JBL noted neither he nor the company know exactly what he is going to do but it will be in-character. You can listen to the interview at this link. […]