Word is beginning to get around that workers for the Linda McMahon for Senate campaign didn’t get paid for their work. Once paid, the checks bounced. Campaign spokesperson Kate Duffy told WTNH News 8 in Connecticut the mixup came when replacement checks were issued for those that did not want to wait for the mail. […]
Bloomberg Businessweek has a new Q&A online with Linda McMahon. Below is an excerpt: When did you realize you’d lost the race? I was sitting by myself, actually. I had just taken a moment to go upstairs and get my thoughts together on what I was still hoping would be a victory speech. I was […]
- Linda McMahon was asked if she was interested in running for governor out of Connecticut. Below is her response: “I’m not considering running for governor. I looked at that. We have some really good candidates to run for governor,” McMahon said. “That’s not an office that I’ll be seeking.” Click here for coverage by […]
Earlier Wednesday morning we posted Linda McMahon’s concession speech after losing the U.S. Senate race despite spending $100 million. What the tape didn’t show was Vince McMahon’s reaction which can be seen at the 2:06 mark in the video below:
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Embedded in the video below is Linda McMahon’s concession speech after losing the United States Senate seat out of the state of Connecticut. McMahon’s loss comes after spending $50 million to match her $50 million from her run in 2010. The seat was won by Democrat Chris Murphy: For those wondering, Connecticut media outlets are […]
$100 million wasn’t enough to buy Linda McMahon a United States Senate seat out of the state of Connecticut. CNN can now project Democrat Chris Murphy has defeated McMahon in the race. You can follow the results at this link.
Lilian Garcia has endorsed Linda McMahon for United States Senate. She wrote the following on Twitter: Voting day!!!! If u live in CT I hope u will vote 4 @Linda_McMahon 4 Senator! Worked 4 her 4 10yrs! Great Lady!! Go Linda!! #Vote @WWE Richard Reacts: No offense to Lilian but I would think someone in […]
- WWE’s video game partner THQ is having financial problems and as a result have pushed back the release date for South Park: The Stick of Truth. The company ended their quarterly earnings call after approximately 12 minutes without taking questions from analysts. Deadline.com reports the struggling game maker may be for sale. You can […]
- WWE Champion CM Punk is scheduled to be an honored guest in the 2012 McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade in Chicago. – The New York Times has an article online looking at the nearly $100 million Linda McMahon has spent on her two Senate campaigns. You can read the article at this link. – Brad Armstrong’s […]
- Wrestling News World reader Dustyn sent this link which goes to video footage of Johnny Curtis’ new gimmick before the dark match he worked at this week’s Smackdown taping. – After spending a total of $92.6 million how is Linda McMahon doing in her race for United States Senate? Wrestling News World reader Kris Hardy […]
The Associated Press reported on Friday that Linda McMahon has spent $42.6 million on her campaign for United States Senate. Just this Tuesday McMahon loaned her campaign another $3.3 million to spend on television and advertising. In 2010, McMahon spent $50 million of her own money while running for United States Senate only to lose […]
The Smoking Gun reported in January that WWE gave $5 million to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in 2010 due to his involvement in WWE storylines. The donation became a political talking point when Trump recently offered to pay $5 million to the charity of President Obama’s choice if he would release his college and […]
- Booker T was the honorary captain of the Houston Texans at Sunday’s NFL game against the Baltimore Ravens. Sharmell posted the following photo on Facebook -> – Candice Michelle gave birth to her second daughter over the weekend. Her name is Ryumi Grace. Congratulations are in order for Candice! – The New York Times […]
- Wrestling News World reader Jordan sent in this article by The Washington Post looking at Linda McMahon’s Senate chances. The article includes a photo of McMahon with former Republican presidential nominee John McCain. – Despite the threat of cancelation, Dave Batista will make his debut MMA fight Saturday night in Providence, Rhode Island. He […]