- WWE Champion CM Punk is scheduled to be an honored guest in the 2012 McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade in Chicago. – The New York Times has an article online looking at the nearly $100 million Linda McMahon has spent on her two Senate campaigns. You can read the article at this link. – Brad Armstrong’s […]
- Wrestling News World reader Dustyn sent this link which goes to video footage of Johnny Curtis’ new gimmick before the dark match he worked at this week’s Smackdown taping. – After spending a total of $92.6 million how is Linda McMahon doing in her race for United States Senate? Wrestling News World reader Kris Hardy […]
The Associated Press reported on Friday that Linda McMahon has spent $42.6 million on her campaign for United States Senate. Just this Tuesday McMahon loaned her campaign another $3.3 million to spend on television and advertising. In 2010, McMahon spent $50 million of her own money while running for United States Senate only to lose […]
The Smoking Gun reported in January that WWE gave $5 million to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in 2010 due to his involvement in WWE storylines. The donation became a political talking point when Trump recently offered to pay $5 million to the charity of President Obama’s choice if he would release his college and […]
- Booker T was the honorary captain of the Houston Texans at Sunday’s NFL game against the Baltimore Ravens. Sharmell posted the following photo on Facebook -> – Candice Michelle gave birth to her second daughter over the weekend. Her name is Ryumi Grace. Congratulations are in order for Candice! – The New York Times […]
- Wrestling News World reader Jordan sent in this article by The Washington Post looking at Linda McMahon’s Senate chances. The article includes a photo of McMahon with former Republican presidential nominee John McCain. – Despite the threat of cancelation, Dave Batista will make his debut MMA fight Saturday night in Providence, Rhode Island. He […]
- Wrestling News World reader Graham Spector interviewed Zack Ryder about his social media success at this link. – Democrat Chris Murphy is pulling ahead of Linda McMahon in the Connecticut Senate race. You can view the latest poll at this link.
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
- Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker sent word that WWE posted an article here on dot com about two new features in WWE ’13. – Politico has more on the McMahon family paying off creditors from their bankruptcy back in the 70s. You can read their coverage at this link. – Jim Ross has […]
- Big Show was in Pittsburgh this week, taping an appearance for the Nickelodeon series “Supah Ninjas” that will return to the network in 2013. You can read more information on dot com at this link. – Damien Sandow spoke to GoLocalWorcester.com to promote Sunday’s WWE Raw live event this Sunday. You can read the […]
- The WWE developmental profile of Alberto Del Rio’s brother, Memo Montenegro, is available at this link. Montenegro’s real name is Guillermo Rodríguez. (Thanks to WNW reader Fernando for sending this in.) – Donald Trump, who has donated to the Linda McMahon for Senate campaign, offered congratulations on Twitter: Congratulations to Linda McMahon on her […]
- The presale password to obtain tickets to the February 25, 2013 episode of WWE Raw from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas is DWFRTV. The presale is ongoing until Friday, August 17th at 10 PM. Tickets go on sale to the general public on December 1, 2012. (Thanks to WNW reader Rudy for […]
Linda McMahon defeated Christopher Shays on Tuesday night in the Connecticut GOP Primary. She will represent the Republican party as the nominee in the General Election this November for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Senator Joe Lieberman.