Mark Henry is fine after the leg/knee injury scare that happened Saturday night in Norfolk, Virginia. Henry competed as scheduled against Kane Sunday night in Baltimore. Saturday, he and Kane went home quick when Henry appeared to have injured his leg. The referee used the X signal, indicating a non-kayfabe injury.
Mark Henry suffered an apparent leg/knee injury at Saturday night’s WWE Smackdown live event in Norfolk, Virginia. Henry was working Kane when the injury occurred. They went home quickly and the referee used the X signal, indicating a legitimate injury. Henry limped to the back and appeared to be in pain. We have no further […]
As I wondered in my latest “Desk Cam” video, it looks like Ryback may face Mark Henry at Wrestlemania 29 after all. WWE currently features this image on dot com that shows Big Show replacing Ryback to team with Randy Orton and Sheamus to face The Shield at next month’s pay-per-view spectacular. We’ve included the […]
- Ryback will face Mark Henry on this week’s episode of Smackdown. WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown Tuesday night from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana. – Wade Barrett will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho and The Miz in a triple threat match on next week’s WWE […]
- If it hasn’t been made obvious enough, the current plan for Wrestlemania 29 is Mark Henry vs. Ryback. – WWE has announced the May 13th episode of Raw will broadcast from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. – This week’s episode of WWE Vintage Collection featured the following matches as transcribed by Devin Cutting: […]
This week’s edition of “WWE Backstage Fallout” Smackdown featuring Ryback, Kaitlyn & Layla has been posted by the official WWE YouTube channel. The video is embedded below: [youtube id="ph6qfTnoI-c" width="620" height="360"]
- Edge was asked on Twitter if he’d be at next week’s “Old School” episode of WWE Raw and he responded by saying no. – WWE wasn’t allowed to feature Divas at their recent live events in Qatar. They were told beforehand that scantily dressed females were unacceptable in the Islamic country. – David Otunga, […]
The Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 29 is set after undergoing some changes. Rey Mysterio is out and has been replaced along with two other workers being announced on this week’s Raw. The match is now as follows: Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. […]
- Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton in a rematch from last week was announced for this week’s Smackdown. – The Rock will not have a “champion’s advantage” in his WWE Championship match against CM Punk at Elimination Chamber on Sunday. The stipulation is the title will change hands if Rock is counted out or disqualified. – […]
WWE will broadcast this week’s Monday Night Raw from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Below is a quick preview: WWE Champion The Rock returns Brock Lesnar isn’t advertised but WWE teases another attack. Who will Mark Henry go after next? Jack Swagger or someone else poised for a big 2013? Will John Cena, Sheamus […]
For those that missed this week’s Smackdown, Mark Henry earned a spot in the upcoming Elimination Chamber match at the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Henry joins Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, & Rey Mysterio, as well as two still-unannounced competitors. Click here to view full results from this week’s Smackdown.
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
Mark Henry returned to WWE on this week’s Raw following Daniel Bryan’s victory over Rey Mysterio. Henry took out Bryan on his way to the ring and worked on Mysterio when he got there. Sin Cara came out to make the save but was given the World’s Strongest Slam. Mysterio got up but also took […]
- Chris Jericho has had open communication with WWE since leaving last year. His name was brought up a couple of times but a deal couldn’t be reached to return. They hid him well in Phoenix so no one would know and got him out quick before it could leak. – Mark Henry was backstage […]
Mark Henry recently did an interview with Eurosport Turkey while doing promotional work for WWE. The interview, available here, is in Turkish but below are the highlights: Mark claimed his WWE contract runs through Wrestlemania 29 and he plans on honoring it. He said he “thinks” he’ll be cleared on Sunday (Royal Rumble day) but feels it will […]