WWE has a new article on dot com highlighting what happened at this week’s Smackdown taping in the “weight lifting” competition between Ryback and Mark Henry. Here is the article: Mark Henry and Ryback broke the NFL Combine record for the 225-pound bench press with a stunning 53 repetitions each during a sold out television […]
Ryback and Mark Henry are scheduled to compete in a “Weight Lifting Competition” on this week’s episode of Smackdown. WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown on Tuesday night from the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA. Not only will we have exclusive live play-by-play coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com, we’re hosting our first ever Spoilers “Open Thread” […]
– A new video of WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro in Germany is now online at this link. You can watch one of the strongest guys in WWE train in the video embedded below: [youtube id=”0PnqYQXwLSw” width=”620″ height=”360″] -Speaking of the strongest men in WWE, Mark Henry’s Texas state powerlifting record was broken over […]
Mark Henry is fine after the leg/knee injury scare that happened Saturday night in Norfolk, Virginia. Henry competed as scheduled against Kane Sunday night in Baltimore. Saturday, he and Kane went home quick when Henry appeared to have injured his leg. The referee used the X signal, indicating a non-kayfabe injury.
Mark Henry suffered an apparent leg/knee injury at Saturday night’s WWE Smackdown live event in Norfolk, Virginia. Henry was working Kane when the injury occurred. They went home quickly and the referee used the X signal, indicating a legitimate injury. Henry limped to the back and appeared to be in pain. We have no further […]
As I wondered in my latest “Desk Cam” video, it looks like Ryback may face Mark Henry at Wrestlemania 29 after all. WWE currently features this image on dot com that shows Big Show replacing Ryback to team with Randy Orton and Sheamus to face The Shield at next month’s pay-per-view spectacular. We’ve included the […]
With new and old names coming into the WWE as we head to WrestleMania, it seems to be there’s been a growing issue of recklessness in the ring. With so many fantastic wrestlers in the WWE, I’m shocked when we see specific wrestlers who are habitual offenders of reckless ring work continue to be pushed. […]
– Ryback will face Mark Henry on this week’s episode of Smackdown. WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown Tuesday night from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana. – Wade Barrett will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho and The Miz in a triple threat match on next week’s WWE […]
– If it hasn’t been made obvious enough, the current plan for Wrestlemania 29 is Mark Henry vs. Ryback. – WWE has announced the May 13th episode of Raw will broadcast from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. – This week’s episode of WWE Vintage Collection featured the following matches as transcribed by Devin Cutting: […]
This week’s edition of “WWE Backstage Fallout” Smackdown featuring Ryback, Kaitlyn & Layla has been posted by the official WWE YouTube channel. The video is embedded below: [youtube id=”ph6qfTnoI-c” width=”620″ height=”360″]
– Edge was asked on Twitter if he’d be at next week’s “Old School” episode of WWE Raw and he responded by saying no. – WWE wasn’t allowed to feature Divas at their recent live events in Qatar. They were told beforehand that scantily dressed females were unacceptable in the Islamic country. – David Otunga, […]
The Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 29 is set after undergoing some changes. Rey Mysterio is out and has been replaced along with two other workers being announced on this week’s Raw. The match is now as follows: Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. […]
– Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton in a rematch from last week was announced for this week’s Smackdown. – The Rock will not have a “champion’s advantage” in his WWE Championship match against CM Punk at Elimination Chamber on Sunday. The stipulation is the title will change hands if Rock is counted out or disqualified. – […]
WWE will broadcast this week’s Monday Night Raw from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Below is a quick preview: WWE Champion The Rock returns Brock Lesnar isn’t advertised but WWE teases another attack. Who will Mark Henry go after next? Jack Swagger or someone else poised for a big 2013? Will John Cena, Sheamus […]
For those that missed this week’s Smackdown, Mark Henry earned a spot in the upcoming Elimination Chamber match at the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Henry joins Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, & Rey Mysterio, as well as two still-unannounced competitors. Click here to view full results from this week’s Smackdown.