The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- Wrestling News World reader Dustyn sent this link which goes to video footage of Johnny Curtis’ new gimmick before the dark match he worked at this week’s Smackdown taping. – After spending a total of $92.6 million how is Linda McMahon doing in her race for United States Senate? Wrestling News World reader Kris Hardy […]
- Mick Foley, who will be touring Australia next year with his stand-up comedy tour, spoke to an Australian media outlet about the transition from the ring. You can listen to the interview at this link. – Did you know if Big Show could meet any celebrity in the world it would be Clint Eastwood? […]
- WWE is filming footage for the new Mick Foley DVD at his home on Thursday. The company recently had a camera crew at Shawn Michaels’ ranch for the same project. – For those that missed it on this week’s WWE Raw, Jim Ross acknowledged Rey Mysterio’s tag team past including alliances with Juventud Guerrera […]
- Mick Foley filmed an appearance this week for “Celebrity Apprentice.” – Leon “Vader” White was at WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut earlier this week taping footage. – Johnny Curtis went over Drew Haskins in a dark match at this week’s Smackdown taping. Haskins is a local Tennessean indy worker that was called in so […]
ESPN has a new Q&A online with Mick Foley. Below is an excerpt: Who would’ve thought Kane and Daniel Bryan would be the most entertaining part of every show? Man, I know, and I’m so happy for them. Kane had been talking to me about how he’s been there since 1996 and he’s had a […]
- John Layfield will work this week’s Smackdown in Memphis, Tennessee as a color commentator. As previously noted, he’s not at this week’s WWE Raw. – WWE Raw will return to Nashville on Monday, February 11th from the Bridgestone Arena. This will be the go-home episode of Raw to WWE Elimination Chamber. – WWE will […]
- WWE cameras were at Shawn Michaels’ ranch Thursday in San Antonio to film footage for the upcoming Mick Foley DVD. – Speaking of filming, WWE shot a commercial with Sheamus and David Otunga last week at the Coyle Law Firm in Oklahoma City. You can read more at this link.
Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of theScore Television Network and the Baltimore Sun sent us three separate WWE interviews. Below, you can read highlights from each interview and watch in their entirety: Paul Heyman: – Revealing why he decided to return to pro wrestling in an on air capacity after leaving wrestling behind years ago – CM […]
Mick Foley‘s latest book, A Most Mizerable Christmas, is now available for pre-order via Barnes & Noble. A synopsis of the 48-page children’s book is below: For years The Miz has bullied his classmates—including Sheamus, Kelly Kelly, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, and Natalya—yet managed to stay on Santa’s list of good boys. When […]
Jerry Lawler passed out during last night’s WWE Monday Night Raw broadcast. As the night wore on, stars from both WWE and TNA showed their support for Jerry. Below are tweets from Jim Ross, Diamond Dallas Page, Kofi Kingston, Mick Foley, Gunner, Gregory Shame Helms, and Jay Lethal: Update: Bret Hart, who appeared throughout the […]
Mick Foley posted the following on Twitter about his relationship with Triple H: Can I clear up this rumor about me not getting along with Triple H? Triple H is the man responsible for bringing me back to WWE. I am very happy in my role as WWE Ambassador, and have a variety of WWE […]
Mick Foley, who doesn’t have a good real-life relationship with Triple H, Tweeted the following during Hunter’s promo on this week’s WWE Raw: HHH should take it from a guy who knows.Better to go out on top, on your own terms, than to hang around too long. — Mick Foley (@realMickFoley) August 28, 2012 YES! […]
-TMZ has an update on the situation involving Ken Shamrock incapacitating a woman during a fight in a California mall. The woman, Melinda Garcia, says that she intends to file a lawsuit if the police fail to press charges. Shamrock’s representative, however, maintained that Shamrock only acted in self-defense. Garcia’s account of the incident is […]