Tyson Kidd, who suffered a severe injury in a WWE dark match against Samoa Joe on June 1, 2015, tweeted that “5% of people survive” the injury. He included a photo of his vertebrae repaired with 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod and stated he “luckily survived” to tell his story. You can view […]
Total Divas returns for Season 4 tomorrow night at 9/8c on E. Below is the episode preview: “WrestleMania Week is off to a rocky start as diva drama escalates. Included: Brie fears she and Bryan are facing fertility issues; Nattie worries her dad may relapse; and Paige discovers she’s unprepared for the biggest event of […]
Rollins on WWE Tough Enough WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is scheduled to be a special guest on next week’s episode of WWE Tough Enough. Below is a commercial that WWE posted on their YouTube channel: Natalya Hires Dominatrix US Weekly ran an exclusive video from the Season 4 premiere of Total Divas that […]
In a correction from yesterday, Tyson Kidd is actually having cervical fusion surgery today. We ran an extensive update on the situation that is worth going out of your way to read at this link. In it, we talk about the fallout from the injury, how he hoped to avoid surgery and just how serious […]
Kendra, our queen bee here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com, mentioned the Freebird Rules recently in regards to the Cesaro/Kidd and New Day feud. It got me thinking about seeing an intergender element added to what has been an entertaining back and forth. I’ve been mulling it over for a few weeks and done some additional scouting on […]
Here we are a week away from Extreme Rules. I have mixed feelings on the card right now. I like some of it, while I’m not sure about the rest. This week was WWE’s annual post-WrestleMania Europe tour. It was a decent tour, at least from an American observance, but I’m glad things will be […]
– While no stipulations have been announced for the WWE Extreme Rules card that currently features four title bouts, they are expected to be added in the coming weeks. We updated the lineup at this link. – Natalya talks about the Divas Battle Royal on next week’s episode of WWE Raw in the latest episode […]
– Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, and Natalya will face Los Matadores and El Torito in a six-being interspecies tag team match on this week’s SmackDown. Daniel Bryan is also scheduled to be in action on SmackDown. – Goldust, Heath Slater and Mark Henry have officially been added to the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 31. […]
– Natalya beat WWE NXT Women’s Champion Sasha Banks and The Lucha Dragons beat Bo Dallas & Tyler Breeze in dark matches at Tuesday’s WWE Main Event/Smackdown tapings. – The Usos appeared in-studio with Mike Jones (who?) to promote this week’s Smackdown. The interview is available at this link or embedded in the video below: […]
– John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Stephanie McMahon spent Thursday touring Google, Twitter and Facebook as part of a Wrestlemania Tech Tour. Dot com covered it with photos and more at this link. – Wrestling News World reader Ralph Garcia sent this in: According to TiqIQ, the average asking price on the secondary market for […]
It’s no secret that WWE under utilises it’s Divas division. While many fans groan when there is a Divas match, or will use the time to visit the restroom, there are those of us that believe that there are Divas that can bring something unique to the table, and that if used in the right […]
– Divas Champion Nikki Bella and Brie Bella vs. Natalya and Paige has been announced for the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view. – Xavier Woods noted on this week’s Raw that he’s battling an ankle injury as he had left his foot in a boot. – Daniel Bryan will now face Kane in a No Disqualification […]
The Full Nelson Press #110 is out now! This week’s issue is a parody to “Baby, It’s Cold Outside“ guest starring: Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Check out more of The Full Nelson Press on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Click HERE for more weekly WWE Comics updated every Thursday!
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.