When WWE gets in a slump I’m tasked with the impossible responsibility of trying to explain questionable booking decisions each day in Ask WNW. I always try to answer questions objectively, offering a realistic outlook but also warning that things are much easier to sort out online behind a computer than actually executing a creative […]
I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. In a 1600-plus word manifesto, I explained on Monday how WWE’s creative rut was only deeper after Night of Champions. I focused on Brock Lesnar retaining the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and how it would only compound the company’s problems going forward. […]
- A commercial for this week’s episode of Smackdown aired during Raw on Monday night on the USA Network, questioning the outcome of Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins at Night of Champions. The ad was obviously included before Reigns’ status for Night of Champions changed due to an incarcerated hernia. – While WWE announced Dean […]
WWE announced on this week’s Main Event that Seth Rollins will face Roman Reigns and Randy Orton will face Chris Jericho at WWE Night of Champions. WWE Night of Champions will take place on Sunday, September 21, 2014 from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. We’ll have exclusive live play-by-play coverage at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
RAW Results September 8, 2014 From Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland Reported on by Kendra Bunyon For Wrestling News World Pre-Raw Commercial Jerry Springer is there for a Bella intervention. Jericho and Bray face off in a Steel Cage Match at the top of the hour. Raw Starts Video Going over the Bellas intervention with […]
The JBL (not Cole) Show The weekend is near as The JBL (not Cole) Show is now online. This week, Hulk Hogan makes an appearance. You can watch at this link or embedded in the video below: Next Week’s Season Premiere of Raw WWE posted a commercial for the Season Premiere of Monday Night Raw […]
- WWE has loaded up next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw from Baltimore, MD by announcing Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt in a Steel Cage match and Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, both SummerSlam rematches. The company is expecting very stiff competition as Monday Night Football returns to ESPN for the season with a […]
- Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt in a Steel Cage Match has been announced for next week’s Raw. Roman Reigns will face Randy Orton in a SummerSlam rematch as well. – WWE has announced there will be a MizTV segment on tomorrow night’s live Main Event, with Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler as his guest. We […]
RAW Results September 1, 2014 From Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa Reported on by Kendra Bunyon For Wrestling News World Pre-Raw Commercial Most of this commercial was without audio. There was something about Brock and Cena, and then audio came up to talk about Raw starting with Highlight Reel. Raw Starts Highlight Reel […]
- Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins has been announced for tomorrow night’s live airing of WWE Main Event. We will have live coverage and discussion right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com beginning at 7:30 PM EDT. – Mark Henry and Big Show vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan has been announced for Friday’s SmackDown. – Chris Jericho […]
- Just to debunk any rumors/speculation, John Cena came out of his SummerSlam match with Brock Lesnar uninjured. That’s not saying he didn’t feel it the next day — because I’m sure he did — but no serious injury occurred. Cena returned to the ring on Friday night in Stockton, California and went over Kane […]
- John Cena will be on Raw next Monday to address his condition and loss to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. – Big Show vs. Erick Rowan has been announced for tomorrow night’s live airing of WWE Main Event. We will have live coverage and your discussion right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com beginning at 7:30 PM EDT. – […]