Santino Marella’s Training Academy Rip Rogers will be training students at Santino Marella’s new Battle Arts Academy in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The following is from Santino’s Twitter: Can’t wait for the first @Hustler2754 ProWrestling Clinic at Battle Arts Academy, it’s gonna be a great sharing of knowledge #battlearts — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) July 8, 2013 […]
Santino Marella, who is opening a new training facility in Toronto, wrote the following on Twitter: For all those inquiring, I should be back in September — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) June 16, 2013
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Relive Wrestlemania 29 Wrestlemania 29 will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on Tuesday. In addition to the pay-per-view, the release includes the complete 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony, pre-show match and post-show. You can order now here at Amazon.com. Santino Opening Training Academy Santino Marella is opening a pro wrestling/mixed martial arts facility […]
Santino Marella confirmed Sunday on his Twitter that he is cleared to wrestle and is available for this week’s WWE Raw in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Santino suffered a neck injury in January, worked the 30-man Royal Rumble, but was later forced to undergo a procedure in February. He knows his return is far from a sure […]
– Santino Marella, who is out with a neck injury, wrote the following on Twitter: BTW next Monday I’m cleared to wrestle again, fingers crossed, but so much stuff going on with #WrestleMania29 so we’ll see — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) March 12, 2013 – John Layfield Tweeted the following graph photo of his heel after […]
– Santino Marella wrote the following on Twitter regarding his neck injury: I’m aiming for March 1st to be cleared for Battle! — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) February 22, 2013 – John Laurinaitis appeared at Thursday’s WWE Raw live event in Doha, Qatar. You can view a photo at this link.
Santino Marella wrote the following on Twitter: Neck procedure went well today in Pittsburg, shouldn’t be too long now before I’m back in action, I’m hoping! — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) February 19, 2013
– Wade Barrett is one of many WWE stars now doing DDP Yoga. – Santino Marella, who is currently out with an injury, was backstage at this week’s WWE Raw and participated in a segment that aired on the WWE App with Matt Striker. In the segment, Santino presented Striker with the new Very Best […]
– After this week’s Smackdown taping, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show in a dark match main event. – Santino Marella wrote the following on Twitter: I’ve never really missed work from an injury before, damn it sucks!Can’t wait to get back in the ring! — Santino Marella (@milanmiracle) February 12, 2013 […]
– Dustin Rhodes, working as Goldust, was a surprise entrant in the 30-man Royal Rumble match as he entered at number eight. – Santino Marella returned from a neck injury as entrant number five but was quickly eliminated by Cody Rhodes.
Yoshi Tatsu hosts the finale of “Santino’s Foreign Exchange” where he attempts to get his colleagues to send their well wishes to Santino Marella. He also goes for Michael McGillicutty’s beard. You can watch embedded in the video below: [youtube id=”oNb4I3etj_E” width=”620″ height=”360″]
– David Otunga appeared as a legal analyst on TruTV Tuesday where it was mentioned he had a law degree from Harvard. No reference to WWE was made. – Shawn Michaels reflected on his in-ring career in a Pittsburgh media appearance on Tuesday to promote a meet-and-greet he’ll be doing at the 52nd Annual World […]
– Justin Roberts Touted videos from the weekend live events at this link. (Thanks to WNW reader Mathew Lisett for sending this in.) – Santino Marella wrote the following on Twitter: Day 1 back at the gym, trained arms, shoulders, cardio and core, neck felt ok, did cervical traction too, felt my nerves waking up […]
Santino Marella will be taking time off from WWE due to a neck injury he suffered at last Friday’s Raw live event in Austin, Texas. Santino underwent an MRI on Monday to assess to the damage in which he said [via Twitter] the results were “not good.” As a result, Santino will be replaced by […]