- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin had the following to say to ZooToday in an interview about what it would take for him to return to the ring: A lot of zeros… you know, if the right situation, the right opponent and the right circumstances came up for the WWE, then it would certainly be something […]
TMZ has picked up on Stone Cold Steve Austin‘s ranch sustaining damages after a storm, and has posted a picture of his barn, which had its roof blown off. Austin is using the stroke of bad luck in his favor, however, as he plans to remodel and add more storage space. Click here to read […]
- Steve Austin’s barn at his Texas ranch was badly damaged due to a recent storm. TMZ has a photo of it along with comments from Austin that you can view at this link. (Thanks to WNW reader Logan Walker for sending this in.) – Percy Pringle wrote on Twitter that former WWF Spanish announcer […]
- Wrestling News World reader Dustyn sent in this link which goes to a weather webcam at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida (the home of Wrestlemania XXVIII). – TMZ has coverage online from The Rock vs. John Cena documentary where Rock discusses a traumatic experience that changed his life and inspired him to begin […]
- JBL wrote the following on his Facebook page in regards to inducting Rob Simmons into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend: There’s only two problems with me inducting Ron into HOF this weekend in Miami. Do you really think Miami is read for an APA reunion and I better have an hour to […]
- Kurt Angle went on a rampage on Twitter last night. During the rampage, he Tweeted that it only took him a year to become a main eventer in WWE when it took Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels fifteen. Angle apologized for the comment today: I Do Want to Apologize to Shawn Michaels and Steve […]
- The Miami Herald has a new article online featuring quotes from Edge talking about his WWE Hall of Fame induction. Click here to read it. – Triple M in Sydney, Australia recently interviewed Steve Austin. You can listen to it at this link. – TMZ posted the following video of Jennifer Hudson with her […]
Embedded in the video below is the trailer for “Recoil” starring “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. The flick is available on Blu-Ray on March 6th:
Stone Cold Steve Austin has a new blog on his Broken Skull Ranch website. He praises Shawn Michaels in the worlds of wrestling and hunting in the excerpt below: “I may be headed straight into another project if the business end of things works out. If not, the Austin Clan will take a quick trip […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin released the following on his official website about his upcoming role in The Package: “A courier for a local crime lord must deliver a mysterious package while being chased by a horde of unusual gangsters. Steve Austin and Dolph Lundgren team up together for the first time since The Expendables. […]
- Steve Austin was also at the Shot Show in Las Vegas this week and ran into Shawn Michaels. (Thanks to WNW reader Patrick Peralta for sending this in.) – WWE has made more changes to this year’s pay-per-view calendar. Fatal 4-Way will take place in June rather than Bragging Rights. Bragging Rights is still […]
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin called in to TMZ Live to discuss Denver Broncos Quarterback Tim Tebow as the new 3:16 guy. He comes on at 44:03 embedded in the video below: video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Dave L for sending this in.
TMZ has a nice article online on “Stone Cold” Steve Austin surrendering the numbers 316 to Denver Broncos Quarterback Tim Tebow. Below is an excerpt: Austin continues, “A guy named John was using it before me … so if Tebow can do it again, more power to him!” “I wish him all the luck in […]