The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
Update on Taz For those that have asked where Taz was the past two weeks on Impact Wrestling, he had the taping off. As you saw on television, Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash had the call. Backstage TNA News As we noted previously, last week’s Destination X/Impact Wrestling taping saw several of the company’s executives […]
Taz made headlines last week when he posted a cryptic Tweet and later deleted it. We reported then that Taz’s contract with TNA Wrestling was coming up very soon. We are now able to confirm that Taz has agreed to terms on a new deal with TNA. The terms of the deal were not available […]
Taz posted the following on his verified Twitter account on Wednesday evening: Couple of big wrestling shows in my “hometown” of Brooklyn! #RedHookNearBarclay — TAZ (@OfficialTAZ) June 26, 2013 Taz hails from Red Hook, which is a neighborhood in the New York borough of Brooklyn. I originally thought he was referring to TNA Wrestling’s July […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
For those that missed the Brooke Hogan/Bully Ray wedding angle on this week’s Impact Wrestling, you can watch it in the video embedded below: [youtube id="ViS7W3FfVBA" width="620" height="360"] As seen in the video, the big swerve was Taz joining Aces & Eights and destroying the whole thing. Impact Wrestling Results (1/17/13) – The Brooke Hogan and […]
- For those who missed Impact Wrestling tonight, Taz was revealed to be the newest member of Aces & 8s. Also, Jay Bradley got an Impact Wrestling contract, and next week’s show will be headlined by Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Christopher Daniels for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. You can read the full results of […]
- This week’s Impact Wrestling Post Show is embedded in the video below: – For those that missed this week’s Impact Wrestling, Taz was unable to make the show because of travel conditions relating to the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Jeremy Borash worked hour number two with Mike Tenay who worked both hours.
For those that missed this week’s Impact Wrestling, the company rehashed something that was done in WCW by changing announce teams from hour one to hour two. The first hour was called by Jeremy Borash and Todd Keneley while the second hour was called by the regular announce team of Mike Tenay and Taz. This […]
- As announced on this Impact Wrestling Post Show, Jeremy Borash will fill-in for Taz on commentary for Sunday’s Destination X pay-per-view. – Dixie Carter wrote the following on Twitter: Impressed by all the X division talents we saw. Those who didn’t advance are back at ppv in last chance fourway for 8th spot in […]
- There were no commentators at ringside during tonight’s Impact Wrestling tapings from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. The commentary will likely be done by Mike Tenay and Taz dubbed over during post production. Taz missed last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view due to the death of his brother-in-law. – TNA has announced that New […]
- Jesse Sorensen spent the night in a Florida Intensive Care Unit last night. No new updates have been made available but there has been a lot of genuine concern after the neck injury he suffered against Zema Ion at last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view. – As stated by Mike Tenay on last night’s […]
The announce team for tonight’s TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view is Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash. Taz will not work the show.
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!