- The Great Khali made his television return on Raw and beat Damien Sandow. Sandow was dressed as Vince McMahon. Khali has been in India to continue his service as a member of law enforcement and recently returned at a live event. – Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro has been announced for tomorrow night’s WWE Main […]
We learned back in April through confidential WWE documents that leaked online that The Great Khali was away from the company until May 24, 2014. I am now able to confirm that Khali has been in India and recently participated in the annual “sign on at the station” to continue his service as a member […]
Two confidential WWE documents from this week have leaked online, including a draft of this week’s Monday Night Raw script and a “To Do” list. I’ve gone over the documents and noted the following: The internal injury report listed Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and AJ Lee. While Del Rio was on the internal injury […]
- The Great Khali became a United States citizen on Thursday. You can check out a photo Tweeted out by Ranjin Singh (David Kapoor from WWE creative) below: To my bro @GreatKhali, congrats on becoming a US Citizen today! Now we're both as American as @WWEZeb #WeThePeople pic.twitter.com/Erijx7YCYL — Ranjin Singh (@WWERanjinSingh) February 21, 2014 […]
- Brian Fritz interviewed Big Show, who really put John Cena for his work ethic. You can listen at this link or watch in the video embedded below: [youtube id="MYEVYBNmlP0" width="620" height="360"] – The Great Khali comforts Natlaya in the latest episode of Backstage Fallout Smackdown. You can watch now at this link or embedded […]
- If you’re just waking up and trying to find out who is WWE Champion after WWE Battleground, there isn’t one. Big Show pulled the referee out of the ring when Daniel Bryan had Randy Orton in the Yes Lock and ended up knocking Bryan out. When referee Scott Armstrong was brought out to count […]
- John Cena checked in on Twitter with an update on arm as he recovers from a torn triceps: Everyday the arm feels better, makes fri-tues VERY tough. I miss the @WWEUniverse even the #haters be back soon #evenstronger — John Cena (@JohnCena) October 5, 2013 – The Times of India is reporting that Sylvester […]
- This week’s episode of Backstage Fallout Smackdown is subtitled “The Snake Charmer” – Santino’s hilarious in-ring awakening – and is online at this link. You can also watch in the video embedded below: [youtube id="zcpIi23ZJsY" width="620" height="360"] – John Cena Tweeted a photo of the ‘Never Give Up’ clothing line coming to Kmart in […]
Elimination Chamber Date & Location WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 will take place from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, February 23, 2014. The presale password to obtain tickets is CHAMBER. Smackdown Dark Match The Great Khali beat Ariya Daivari and Craven Knyte in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping in […]
Smackdown Dark Match The Great Khali beat Jinder Mahal in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping in San Jose, California. Official Details on New WWE Studios Project Here’s the official press release for the WWE Studios/Anchor Bay Films acquisition of “Road To Paloma.” We posted the details here on Tuesday: WWE(R) Studios […]
The Great Khali’s Manager Arrested Amit Swami, who manages The Great Khali’s events in India, was arrested on Friday for allegedly attacking a shopkeeper. The story is available at this link. Another WWE Departure WrestleZone.com confirmed on Friday that this was John Gaburick’s final week with WWE. Gaburick worked as Vice President of TV production […]
Daniel Bryan on Getting Over in WWE The Washington Post has a new article online with quotes from Daniel Bryan about how he got over in WWE. “I don’t consider it wrestling,” says Bryan, who will compete alongside Kane in a tag-team championship match on Sunday. “I’ve done wrestling. Everywhere. And just by being a […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- In addition to the claims of his wife Jacqueline Fliehr, The Charlotte Observer reported on Wednesday that Ric Flair has a federal tax lien for $237,436 in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties and owes the North Carolina Department of Revenue $41,358 in taxes, penalty and interest. – WWE has announced a live event from […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.