- William Regal wouldn’t mind being the new General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. The following is from his official Twitter account: I would like to let @WWE know that I’m more than capable of being both GM of Raw and Smackdown and keeping my NXT announcing duties.#Oldpro. — William Regal (@RealKingRegal) July 19, 2012 […]
- William Regal is booked in a match against Santino Marella at Saturday’s WWE Raw live event from the United Spirit Arena in Lubbock, Texas. For more, check out the Weekend WWE Schedule. – WWE has announced a live event from the Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State University in State College, Pennsylvania on Friday, […]
The official WWE website has a new feature up about Brock Lesnar‘s controversial interview and statements about John Cena, with quotes from Booker T, Goldust, William Regal, & Matt Striker. In the following excerpt, Regal weighs in on how the WWE would be different if Lesnar stayed with the company: “There’s no way that things […]
- While only a few people probably noticed, WWE committed a flub-up on this week’s episode of WWE NXT. During a segment William Regal handcuffed the left hand of Johnny Curtis to the right hand of Maxine at ringside. Later in the show they were shown handcuffed, but Crutis’ left hand to Maxine’s left hand. […]
- William Regal wrote the following on Twitter after appearing on WWE’s tour overseas with the Smackdown crew: I’m sorry but I won’t be on the rest of the tour as I have some family business to take care of.Thanks to everyone who came. — William Regal (@RealKingRegal) April 17, 2012
WWE has a new video over on dot com where superstars react to the “end of an era” bout between The Undertaker and Triple H. Featured in the video discussing the Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as guest referee are The Miz, John Cena, Cody Rhodes, Big Show, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
William Regal, who trained Daniel Bryan, is now lobbying for a chance to be the first English World Champion in WWE. Some tweets he posted from his Twitter account are compiled below: I still want to be the first English World Champion.I would like @WWEDanielBryan to grant me a title shot. @WWE pay attention. It […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- WWE announced on Facebook the 1,000th episode of Raw will take place on Monday, July 23, 2012. – William Regal, who quietly disappeared from his position as an announcer on WWE NXT last month, wrote the following on Twitter: I’m slowly plotting my WWE appearance.Im taking my time but it will all be worth […]
- WWE has posted interviews with Zack Ryder (watch) and Daniel Bryan (watch) after their wins at last night’s WWE TLC pay-per-view. – The buzz also continues on Twitter with Shawn Michaels and William Regal offering Daniel Bryan congratulations. Below are their Tweets: Obviously a big congratulations is due to Daniel Bryan. I couldn’t be […]
William Regal was ribbed at yesterday’s WWE Superstars taping in Liverpool, England, prior to his match with Daniel Bryan. While Regal was making his entrance, the “Real Man’s Man” Steven Regal theme he had during his stint in the late 90s played instead of his current theme. Both Regal and Bryan seemed to get a […]
- William Regal is booked for Harley Race’s World League Wrestling show on October 22nd. Click here for more information. – WWE has announced a January 6, 2012 house show from the Mississippi Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi.