- WWE announced on Friday they have declared their quarterly dividend. Below is the official release: WWE® Declares Quarterly Dividend STAMFORD, Conn.– WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced that its Board of Directors today declared the Company’s regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for all Class A and B shares of common stock. The record date for […]
WWE announced on Thursday they’ll report their 2012 fourth quarter earnings on February 28, 2013 before market open. Vince McMahon will host a conference call with investors to discuss the earnings at 11 AM EST. We’ll have full coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
- WNW reader Dave L sent word The New York Times reported that WWE has received $16.5 million from the state of Connecticut in corporate income tax credits, rebate or reductions from 2010-2011. You can view the full chart for the state of Connecticut at this link. - The New York Daily News has an article […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Vince McMahon and WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios hosted a conference call on Thursday morning with investors to discuss the company’s 2012 quarter three earnings. I was on the call on behalf of WrestlingNewsWorld.com. Below are the highlights: Michael Weitz, from investors relations, opened the call by reading a prepared statement which included well […]
WWE released the official pay-per-view buyrate numbers for all shows in the third quarter of 2012 in their earnings release Thursday morning. They are as follows: Money in the Bank – 188,000 buys (compared to 195,000 buys in 2011) SummerSlam – 358,000 buys (compared to 296,000 buys in 2011) Night of Champions – 189,000 buys […]
- WWE announced their 2012 third quarter earnings Thursday morning prior to the stock market open. Below is the release in its entirety: WWE (NYSE:WWE) today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Revenues totaled $104.2 million as compared to $108.5 million in the prior year quarter. Operating income was $5.0 million […]
Next Thursday, November 1, 2012 WWE will report their 2012 quarter three earnings before the stock market open at 9:30 AM ET. A conference call with investors hosted by Vince Mahon will follow at 11:00 AM EDT. While earnings are always notable because they unveil how the company is doing finically as well as update […]
- Sheamus was on HLN Morning Express to surprise Georgia National Guard Staff Sgt. Clay Ragsdale, who was injured serving the United States in Afghanistan in 2009. Not only did Sheamus surprise Ragsdale and let him hold the World Heavyweight Championship belt, he presented him with a Wrestlemania 29 VIP package. He will also be […]
- John Layfield will work this week’s Smackdown in Memphis, Tennessee as a color commentator. As previously noted, he’s not at this week’s WWE Raw. – WWE Raw will return to Nashville on Monday, February 11th from the Bridgestone Arena. This will be the go-home episode of Raw to WWE Elimination Chamber. – WWE will […]
Vince McMahon and WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios hosted a conference call with investors on Thursday morning to discuss the company’s second quarter earnings for 2012. I was on the call on behalf of WrestlingNewsWorld.com, below are the highlights: Michael Weiz, from investor relations, opened the call by reading a prepared statement. Vince McMahon […]
In their 2012 second quarter earnings, WWE released the official buyrate for every pay-per-view in the quarter. The numbers are as follows with the previous year in parenthesis: Wrestlemania XXVIII – 1,217,000 buys (compared to 1,059,000 last year) Extreme Rules – 263,000 buys (compared to 209,000 last year) Over the Limit – 167,000 buys (compared […]
- WWE reported their 2012 quarter two earnings on Thursday morning. Below is the press release with full details: STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012. Revenues totaled $141.6 million as compared to $142.6 million in the prior year quarter. Operating income was $19.6 million as compared to […]
- WWE will report their earnings for quarter two of 2012 on Thursday morning. DailyFinance.com has an article online with recent performance and an estimate of what to expect for this week’s earnings release. You can read it at this link. – WWE has announced they will tape Smackdown on October 23, 2012 from the […]