– As was obvious on last night’s WWE Raw, The Miz did not suffer a serious knee injury at WWE Money in the Bank, however, he was fortunate that Alex Riley didn’t seriously injure him in their bout last night. Riley dropped Miz on his knee, causing The Miz to land hard on the back of his head/upper portion of his neck. The Miz did suffer a mouth injury in his match against Kofi Kingston.
– The crowd reactions Alex Riley has received have pleased WWE officials but don’t look for his push to continue unless his in-ring work improves. His work last night left more than a few people rolling their eyes, cautioning he could seriously injury someone.
– Vince McMahon has been booking the top angle on WWE Raw himself with CM Punk walking away as champion, John Cena’s status in question, followed by Triple H “taking over.” Several of my sources within WWE creative didn’t know which direction he was going to go in at Money in the Bank and were stressed out over WWE Raw. Last night’s show was not written until after the pay-per-view.
– It’s believed that Sin Cara’s WWE Wellness Policy violation had to do with him testing positive for a performance-enhancing supplement. However, I am unable to confirm the exact cause of the failure and am told that anyone reporting a certain cause is most-likely guessing. There is plenty of heat on Cara for the failure as Triple H desperately wants him to have success.
– As I noted yesterday, one person in the know told me there have been discussions about a new WWE Championship belt design with CM Punk “leaving” with the spinner belt.