Tickets for Mick Foley‘s WrestleMania Weekend Raffle to benefit RAINN, the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, are on sale until March 15 at 11:00 AM ET. Tickets are $2 each with a minimum purchase of 5 tickets.
The grand prize announced is as follows:
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 Club Level seats to WrestleMania
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to Monday Night Raw on April 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM at the American Airlines Arena
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 8 PM at the American Airlines Arena
- Winner and a guest will receive an exclusive lunch with Eve Torres and three other surprise WWE Divas
- Winner and a guest will receive an exclusive breakfast with Hardcore Legend Mick Foley
- Winner and a guest will receive 3 nights lodging at the Intercontinental, a luxury downtown Miami hotel, for Saturday, March 31, 2012 - Monday, April 2, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner and a guest will receive a total travel allowance of $3,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards airfare
- Winner and a guest will receive a total of $500 to put towards any additional expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,663.75 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,375.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($288.75). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Click here for more information.