This week’s kayfabe Triple H interview with Michael Cole is now online. Below are the highlights:
- Hunter said he believes the entire world is ready for The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family at Elimination Chamber and says when two of the most powerful forces in WWE history collide, it’s armageddon. He said he hopes everyone walks away from the match on Sunday.
- Cole ran through the Elimination Chamber participants to get Triple H’s thoughts on them. He mentioned the fact that Randy Orton is 0-5 inside the Chamber and asked Hunter for his thoughts. Triple H said he might be 0-5 but he’s the most experienced and has everything to lose, which makes him very dangerous.
- John Cena has won three Elimination Chambers, Cole said many would think he was the favorite. Triple H said Cena’s “never give up” motto will be tested on Sunday because the first time he hits the steel, all his prior Chamber wins go out the window.
- Triple H said this is the kind of environment that Sheamus thrives in. He said there is nothing worse than a guy that likes what’s happening to him and because of that, he’s dangerous inside the Elimination Chamber.
- Cole said Christian isn’t getting any younger, the injuries are catching up to him. Hunter said desperation makes you dangerous. He said Christian is a man with nothing to lose and absolutely everything to gain and he’ll do anything to win the match on Sunday.
- Hunter said suddenly Cesaro is on a different playing level than he was just a month ago. Triple H said there is something to be said about momentum and it’s very dangerous to stop an object moving forward.
- Michael said Daniel Bryan has won an elimination match before but there’s been speculation that Kane has been sent out by Triple H to damage Bryan for Sunday. Hunter said conspiracy theories aside, let’s face it, Daniel Bryan is an underdog. It’s how his whole career has been and his fans love the fact he’s an underdog. He said the WWE Universe will have a lot to get behind if they expect him to succeed on Sunday.
- Cole asked Triple H for his prediction on who would win the Elimination Chamber match. Hunter said The Authority is prepared to make whoever walks out of Elimination Chamber the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, the new face of WWE. When Cole questioned if he meant anyone, Hunter mimicked Bryan’s “Yes” pose and said yes.
You can watch the interview in its entirety at this link or embedded in the video below: