WWE has finalized dates and venues for the following pay-per-views next year:
- WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday, January 29th from the Scottrade Center in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- WWE Elimination Chamber on Sunday, February 19th from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wrestlemania XXVIII on Sunday, April 1st from the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida
- WWE Extreme Rules on TBA from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois.
- WWE Over the Limit on Sunday, May 20th from the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina
- WWE Money in the Bank on TBA from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It’s interesting I call these “pay-per-views” as this might not be the case following Wrestlemania XXVII with the launch of the WWE Network.