With Zack Ryder (Z! True Long Island Story) and Dolph Ziggler (WWE Download) announcing the end of their respective YouTube shows, WWE wants to know what fans what to see on their official channel. Below is the question and the responses, followed by the link to vote.
What kind of programming would you most want to see on WWE’s YouTube channel in 2013?
- Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
- “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
- Superstar-hosted reality shows
- Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
- Ring action recaps and highlight reels
- WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
- Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
- Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
- Classic full-length WWE matches
- WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
Click here to vote now.
Richard Reacts: As of this writing, “Classic full-length WWE matches,” what I voted for, leads the poll with 27%.