– We continue to hear about concern for Dolph Ziggler in his Ladder Match for the MITB contract at WWE TLC on Sunday. Everyone seems to believe Ziggler is going to take unnecessary risks and end up getting hurt. Vince McMahon is aware of the concern and even told Ziggler that he can only steal the show if he’s able to work the next.
– Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are fitting in well backstage and are basically keeping to themselves. Roman Reigns seems a little more out of place, especially given the fact he’s working with two people seen as seasoned veterans and not green rookies.
– While everyone is worried about Dolph, there are more than a few people concerned about The Shield’s first opportunity on the big stage in a TLC match against Ryback. Ryback is still a concern amongst many and Rollins and Ambrose are bound to work on a high level in their first pay-per-view.
– WWE is moving directly into the build for CM Punk vs. The Rock with the thinking the longer the build, the bigger the buyrate. This all goes back to the similar philosophy in John Cena vs. Rock which produced a buyrate Vince McMahon was pleased with in Wrestlemania 28.
– We’re told Vince McMahon’s comments for Cody Rhodes’ new mustache weren’t very “be-a-star like.”