- Samoa Joe is in fact working Magnus on the latest TNA live event loop. The bouts are Joe’s first since the March 28, 2014 TNA live event in Lincoln, Nebraska. While it was originally believed Joe was suffering a concussion, he said that wasn’t the case.
- Last week’s episode of Impact Wrestling drew an average viewing audience of 1,010,000 viewers. The show was down 405,000 viewers from the week prior.
- TNA Wrestling announced on Monday that Gunner is coming to Wembley Arena in London, England for a meet and greet. The event will take place on Monday, May 5, 2014 at 6 PM to promote next year’s Maximum Impact Tour. Gunner will begin with a signing, then hold a Q&A session. Click here for more information.
- The TNA contract of Christopher Daniels has expired and he’s officially a free agent. The following is from Twitter:
I became a free agent & a published comic book writer on the same day! http://t.co/X5y9tUV0pu
— Christopher Daniels (@facdaniels) April 23, 2014
We’ve been told that Global Force Wrestling has interest in the services of Daniels. Earlier this week we posted a list of 12 names that have been contacted about working for GFW.
- Following the airing of this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling, below is the updated lineup for Sunday’s TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view:
TNA Championship Match
- Eric Young © vs. Magnus
- Bully Ray vs. Bobby Roode
“I Quit” Match
- Gunner vs. James Storm
Tag Team Match
- Kurt Angle & Willow vs. Ethan Carter III & Rockstar Spud
TNA Knockouts Championship Match
- Madison Rayne © vs. Angelina Love
X-Division Championship Match
Match 3 of Best of 3 Series
- Sanada © vs. Tigre Uno
Loser will be sent to a mental institution.
- Samuel Shaw vs. Mr. Anderson
3-on-2 Handicap Match for the TNA Tag Team Championship
- The BroMans © & Zema Ion vs. The Wolves
TNA Sacrifice will take place on Sunday from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. We’ll have complete live coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
- This week’s episode of Impact Wrestling, the go-home to TNA Sacrifice, drew an average viewing audience 1,088,000 viewers on Spike TV. The show just barely notched a spot in the top 100 cable shows for adults 25-54 for Thursday but was up an average of 78,000 viewers from the week prior. TV by the Numbers has more data at this link.
To continue reading this article you must be a WNW Premium Member. CLICK HERE to signup now for as low as $5.95/month! Also, take advantage of the coupon code VIDEO10 for 10% OFF!