- TNA Champion Eric Young will return to Animal Planet in a new show called No Limits. The series will be a continuation of Off The Hook: Extreme Catches, where he’ll “crisscross” the country to try his hand at various extreme activities.
Young Tweeted the following:
— Eric Young (@ShowtimeEY) April 26, 2014
- In the opening match of TNA Sacrifice, The Wolves beat The BroMans to win the TNA Tag Team Championships. Prior to the match, it was announced that MVP was making the match a No Disqualification Match.
- Angelina Love beat Madison Rayne at TNA Sacrifice to win the Knockouts Championship. Velvet Sky sprayed hairspray in Rayne’s face before Love rolled Rayne up to win.
- Both Bully Ray and James Storm came out of their respective matches at TNA Sacrifice banged up.
Ray noted on Twitter that he was unable to workout on Monday morning because he’s just getting out of the hospital. According to the former TNA Champion, he bruised one rib and fractured another.
Normally would be walkin into gym at this time. Just walked out of hospital. 1 bruised rib 1 fractured rib.
— Bully Ray (@REALBully5150) April 28, 2014
Bully Ray went under to Bobby Roode in a Tables match.
Storm said he underwent x-rays but they came back negative. The following is from Twitter:
X-rays on the back negative. Just some deep damn bruising. War is what it is. BRUTAL. #Sacrifice
— James Storm (@Cowboy_J_Storm) April 28, 2014
James Storm went under to Gunner in an “I Quit” match.
- Christopher Daniels has been removed from the roster page on Impact Wrestling.com. We noted last week that Daniels is a free agent and commanding interest from Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling promotion.
- The replay of TNA Sacrifice is now available online for $39.99. You can watch at this link.
- TNA Wrestling’s next “One Night Only” show to premiere on pay-per-view will be “Joker’s Wild 2″ on Friday, May 9, 2014.
- Knux is being repackaged in TNA Wrestling in a new stable called The Menagerie that also involves a Knockout named Rebel. That character will be played by former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Tanea Brooks. You can familiarize yourself with her at this link. Here’s a vignette for the stable. The faction taped their first match in TNA earlier in the week that will air on next week’s Impact Wrestling. Click here for spoilers.
- Kenneth Cameron made his TNA debut on this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling under the ring name Bram. Cameron is known for his days in WWE NXT, as his real name is Thomas Latimer. Here’s a backstage segment with Magnus. Bram worked as a member of The Ascension (still in existence but as a tag team) in NXT. We reported on April 29, 2014 that TNA Wrestling had agreed to a contract with Bram. It should also be noted that he is the son-in-law of Ric Flair as he’s married to Ashley Fliehr (a/k/a Charlotte from NXT).
- This week’s post-TNA Sacrifice episode of Impact Wrestling did an average viewing audience of 1,131,000 viewers on Spike TV. Click here for the Thursday cable ratings table at TV by the Numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be a WNW Premium Member. CLICK HERE to signup now for as low as $5.95/month! Also, take advantage of the coupon code VIDEO10 for 10% OFF!