- Jesse Sorensen spent the night in a Florida Intensive Care Unit last night. No new updates have been made available but there has been a lot of genuine concern after the neck injury he suffered against Zema Ion at last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view. – As stated by Mike Tenay on last night’s […]
- Samoa Joe & Magnus beat Crimson & Matt Morgan at last night’s TNA Against All odds pay-per-view to win the TNA Tag Team Championship. – The following video was posted on the official YouTube channel of TNA Impact Wrestling:
- TNA Impact Wrestling has released full details on their upcoming Victory Road pay-per-view. You can view them in the press release below: On Sunday, March 18, Direct Auto Insurance presents “Victory Road” live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com! The epic event takes place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. The […]
Dixie Carter just posted the following on Twitter: Jesse has sustained a neck injury and is currently undergoing tests at the hospitalWill keep you updated. — Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) February 13, 2012 Click here for more on the injury.
- The following is from the official Twitter account of Dixie Carter: Jesse Sorensen was injured in the opening match of tonight’s PPV. He is currently being transported to the hospital. I will keep you updated — Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) February 13, 2012 Sorensen suffered a head/neck injury after he caught the knee of Zema […]
The announce team for tonight’s TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view is Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash. Taz will not work the show.
There continues to be a lot of talk regarding the creative team in TNA Impact Wrestling. No formal announcement has been made to crew and talent regarding the rumored Dave Lagana for Vince Russo transition. The situation gained steamed this afternoon when it was learned that Russo wasn’t backstage at Against All Odds in Orlando. […]
- For those that missed the backstage interviews I posted from Against All Odds, Robbie E has issued an open challenge for tonight’s pay-per-view. – Regarding rumors that Vince Russo is no longer on the TNA creative team, it appears the report was premature. I have heard TNA has been exploring their options as far […]
TNA Impact Wrestling posted the following backstage interviews on their official YouTube channel prior to tonight’s Against All Odds pay-per-view:
WNW readers John McCarthy & David Snay sent in the following: According to FOX Sports, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul will not be appearing on an upcoming episode of Impact Wrestling, despite previous reports. The deal had reportedly not been finalized with TNA & Spike officials, and Pierre-Paul backed out of the deal, […]
- TNA X Division Champion Austin Aries sent in the following: Austin Aries here. Not to let facts get on the way of a good story but I worked for 3 years of THQ’s WWE video game. My voice over work for this years game was done way before I signed with TNA. And I […]
Brian Fritz has a new interview online with Crimson to promote tonight’s TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view. Be sure to join us for exclusive live play-by-play coverage of the show tonight here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
Hulk Hogan spoke at the ViSalus Health meeting at The Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida yesterday. Wrestling News World reader Derek spotted Hogan and confirmed he arrived at the location at 1:15 PM EST. Hogan is scheduled to be at tonight’s TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view. We’ll have exclusive live play-by-play coverage of Against […]
WNW writer Rick Craig & WNW readers John McCarthy and David Snay sent in the following: FOXSports.com has announced that Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul of the Super Bowl champion New York Giants will be making an appearance on an upcoming Impact Wrestling taping for TNA Wrestling at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. […]
TNA Wrestling has posted the opening video to Sunday’s Against All Odds pay-per-view on its official YouTube channel. You can view it embedded below: Be sure to stay with WrestlingNewsWorld.com, as we will have full coverage of the event as it happens on Sunday night.