Embedded in the video below is this past Saturday’s edition of Ring of Honor: ROH 22 nd OCtober 2011 Watch Online by desirulezuplaoder5050 Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Patrick Peralta for sending it in.
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper is advertised for the K&S WrestleFest “Winter Wipeout” show on December 3rd. You can read more details at this link. Piper is currently recovering from a broken neck. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Patrick Peralta for sending this in.
- ROH Wrestling sent out the following today: Ring of Honor’s 9th annual “Death Before Dishonor” aired live on iPPV on September 17, 2011 and featured all of the top-shelf wrestling action you have come to expect from Ring Of Honor, as well as one of the most violent bouts in ROH’s history between The […]
Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of theScore Television Network spoke with former WWE Superstar Harry Smith, son of late WWE Legend The British Bulldog. Highlights: Harry recalls being at Wembley Stadium for SummerSlam 1992 and in the ring after the main event at In Your House: Canadian Stampede in 1997 Wrestling in Japan for Antonio Inoki – […]
- ROH Wrestling sent out the following today: It began at “Best In The World 2011″ when, during the free preview show, Nick & Matt Jackson made their return to Ring of Honor in a bout against Adam Cole & Kyle O’Reilly. The four men put on an absolutely amazing display of athleticism and cutting […]
- ROH Wrestling sent out the following today: Finally, in 2012 & for the first time since June of 2008 when we taped “Respect is Earned II” for DVD & PPV broadcast, Ring of Honor returns home to the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory on Southampton Road! It’s been the sight of many a historic night […]
- The New York Post is reporting Stacy Keibler has raised her appearance fee from $10,000 to $25,000 per appearance. Keibler has made headlines for her relationship with actor George Clooney. (Thanks to WNW reader David Laiosa for sending us the link.) – Wrestling News World reader Jeff sent word that Trish Stratus has launched […]
Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb wrote the following on Twitter on Friday: A message to all my supporters- I recently sustained a rather serious concussion and following my doctors instructions, will not wrestle for a period of time. I apologize to those who were looking forward to seeing me anytime in the near future. I […]
Wrestling News World reader Shannon Sylvia sent in the following: Chris Jericho made a surprise appearance on the season finale of That Metal Show on VH1 Classic. During the segment Stump the Trunk, he asks Eddie Trunk what was the first record Lars Ulrich purchased, who was this week’s guest. After Trunk got the answer […]
The St. Augustine Record reported today that former WWE & TNA wrestler Travis Tomko posted bond Thursday and is seeking treatment for drug addiction. Tomko has spent the past 10 days behind bars. “He’s very grateful for all the support he’s received from his friends, family and fans around the world,” Travis Tomko’s attorney James […]
TMZ has a piece online on Scott Hall and his son Cody ending their relationship shortly after the ESPN E:60 special was taped in May, citing comments from Hall’s ex-wife, Dana Hall. Cody reportedly gave up on his father because he felt it was “too hard seeing his dad in that kind of state.” Cody […]
Wrestling News World writer Rick Craig reporting: David Heath, the former WWE Superstar known as Gangrel, has been hospitalized due to a motorcycle accident. He made the following comment on Twitter. “Waiting on police just got T boned on the harley life is sucking with a early flight in the am” “Thanks for all texts […]
Bret Hart joined the comedy troupe the Sketchersons on stage at Comedy Bar for their weekly “Sunday Night Live” sketch comedy performance. You can view Arda Ocal’s video report embedded below:
- ROH Wrestling sent out the following today: “The Proving Ground” This concept was first introduced in Louisville, KY when ROH World Tag Team Champions Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin took on Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander in a bout set to air on the 11/5 broadcast of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” on SBG networks […]
ESPN has posted the complete E:60 documentary special on Scott Hall on their official website. The synopsis reads: In his prime, Scott Hall was a mountain of a man – 6-foot-7, 290 pounds of solidly sculptured muscle, appearing as close as invincible as they come. As Razor Ramon, he was one of professional wrestling’s biggest […]