Michelle Beadle Tweeted the following about the backstage incident with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee at last Wednesday’s Tribute to the Troops taping: (1/4) Once and once only: I've known CM Punk for years. Considered him a friend. When I saw him at the arena, I said 'hey f&$?face'. The — Michelle Beadle (@MichelleDBeadle) December […]
- Michael Cole opened WWE TLC by saying they would crown the WWE World Heavyweight Champion in the main event, which is apparently the new name for the title. WWE did an App vote on Monday Night Raw a couple weeks ago where 38% of respondents voted to call the winner the Unified Champion. You […]
WWE TLC Results Sunday, December 15, 2013 From the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas Report by Sean Hopkins of WrestlingNewsWorld.com Hello everyone and welcome to Wrestling News World’s live coverage of WWE TLC. I’m Sean Hopkins and I’ll be providing multiple updates for every match throughout the night. Keep your browsers pointed here and keep […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The WWE TLC 2013 Kickoff featuring Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler is embedded in the video below: [youtube id="BaJ9RxzfLZ8" width="620" height="360"]
Michelle Beadle wrote the following in regards to the AJ Lee backstage incident at the WWE Tribute to the Troops taping incident last Wednesday: @Derpina_007 hon…it was done in front of company people. I didn't say a word. I thought it was a joke. — Michelle Beadle (@MichelleDBeadle) December 15, 2013 I know there are […]
- Ricardo Rodriguez is scheduled to take part in the Spanish broadcast of WWE TLC, a role that he held at Survivor Series. – Tensai teased on Twitter that he’ll have a match at WWE TLC. While I haven’t heard for sure, one would assume it would be with Brodus Clay against Xavier Woods & […]
While Randy Orton didn’t appear on this year’s Tribute to the Troops show, he was backstage and photographed with Daughtry. You can view one from Twitter below: With @RandyOrton before the match! pic.twitter.com/28yMLlxBWP — Chris Daughtry (@CHRIS_Daughtry) December 12, 2013 For those that haven’t heard, The Shield made their entrance on a tank. You can […]
- The major story making rounds prior to WWE TLC is an incident between WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee and Michelle Beadle backstage at Wednesday’s Tribute to the Troops taping. The entire thing was due to misinformation and miscommunication and exacerbating it is careless reporting. I posted the full details at this link but I’ll […]
- There were a number of well-known independent workers that took part in the 3-day WWE tryout camp at the WWE Performance Center last week. One name that WWE is actively targeting, Ricochet, was there and participating. We reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium last week the company hopes to have a developmental deal in place […]
Following up on our earlier report, we’re told AJ Lee is in the “cathouse big time” following an incident at Wednesday’s WWE Tribute to the Troops taping involving NBC’s Michelle Beadle. Beadle, a sports reporter and host for NBC Universal, was brought to the taping to represent the network. She joined WWE workers in greeting […]
There was an incident backstage at last Wednesday’s WWE Tribute to the Troops taping involving WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. Apparently Lee became enraged over an interaction between NBC’s Michelle Beadle and her boyfriend CM Punk. Details on what exactly caused the outburst are unknown as of press time but it was a topic making […]
TNA executive vice president of licensing and international TV distribution Andy Barton was recently in India on a promotional tour along with Kurt Angle and Gail Kim. While there, he was interviewed by IndianTelevision.com. Below are the highlights: The article opened by claiming TNA had emerged as a “strong competitor” to WWE, drawing suspect to […]
- Gordon Holmes interviewed The Miz in a new article posted at this link. In it, Miz discusses Christmas Bounty and going from reality television to WWE. – Dot com posted highlights of every John Cena vs. Randy Orton match in company history ahead of Sunday’s WWE TLC title unification main event. Click here to […]
Tickets for WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 went on sale Saturday morning. The show will emanate from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, February 23, 2014. Tickets are priced from $27 to $327. This is the final pay-per-view before Wrestlemania XXX. Click here to buy tickets now.