On this week’s episode of Raw, John Cena challenged Bray Wyatt to a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules PPV. Wyatt accepted. Extreme Rules will be on PPV and WWE Network May 4th, 2014 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. WrestlingNewsWorld will have all the coverage.
The Brooklyn Brawler posted the following photo to his Twitter from the Ultimate Warrior Tribute Raw. #RIPWARRIOR pic.twitter.com/Wgu3fXAP0t — Brooklyn Brawler (@brawlerreal) April 15, 2014
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
RAW Results April 14, 2014 From BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama Reported on by Kendra Bunyon For Wrestling News World Pre-Raw Commercial The Shield attacked The Authority last week, what will retribution be? And tonight we honor The Ultimate Warrior who passed away this week. Raw Starts Stage Segment All the Superstars on the stage, including […]
Joey Styles just tweeted that there will be a tournament on Raw tonight to determine the new Number 1 Contender for Big E’s Intercontinental Championship. BREAKING NEWS: Tournament to determine the Number 1 contender to Big E's @WWE Intercontinental Championship begins tonight on #RAW! — Joey Styles (@JoeyStyles) April 14, 2014 We will have live […]
WWE First Quarter Earnings WWE announced on Monday they’ll announce their 2014 first quarter results before market open on Thursday, May 1, 2014. Vince McMahon and George Barrios will host a conference call with investors later that morning. We’ll be on the call and have complete coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com. Smackdown Viewership Increases Last week’s […]
WWE Monday Night Raw is live tonight from the BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama. The company will pay tribute to the Ultimate Warrior, who appeared on the show just last week. We have a preview online at this link. An autopsy was performed on the body of Ultimate Warrior last week and the medical examiner concluded […]
TMZ is reporting that The Ultimate Warrior died from a massive heart attack, according to the medical examiner that conducted the autopsy last week. The official cause of death was determined to be “Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease,” which is more commonly known as heart disease. Neither drugs nor alcohol were directly involved. Warrior clutched at his […]
WWE Network Free Trial WWE is pushing the WWE Network hard this week as they launched a new one-week free trial on Monday with the promotional point being the opportunity to watch Wrestlemania 30 in its entirety. They’ve even installed a lightbox over dot com that links the visitor directly to the offer before proceeding. […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
Jeff Jarrett’s new Global Force Wrestling is not another independent promotion. The group has large aspirations and are looking to sign top talent across the board. In addition to Jarrett and company scouting talent with expiring contracts in Ring of Honor and Dragon Gate USA, they’re looking to TNA Wrestling for top names. I can […]
The Tennessean ran a feature article on Jeff Jarrett’s new Global Force Wrestling promotion. It’s noted that Jarrett is still the largest shareholder of TNA Wrestling outside of Panda Energy (Editor’s note: Jarrett owns 29% of TNA and Panda owns the other 71%). He doesn’t feel the launch of a new promotion is a conflict […]
This week’s episode of Monday Night Raw will emanate from the BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama. The broadcast will focus on paying tribute to The Ultimate Warrior who appeared live just last week. Dot com takes a look at the following in their Raw Five-Point Preview: Playing The Game (Daniel Bryan & The Shield/The Authority) The […]
Below are quick results from Sunday’s WWE live event in Chattanooga, Tennessee: * Sheamus b. Titus O’Neil * Goldust b. Fandango w/Layla * Natalya b. Alicia Fox in a match voted on by the fans, beating out a dance-off. * Cesaro b. Dolph Ziggler * WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos b. Ryback & Curtis […]
Below are video highlights from this week’s episode of Total Divas that are preceded by the latest episode of After Total Divas: After Total Divas – April 13, 2014: Naomi argues with Sandra about her music video costume: Natalya warns Summer Rae to stay away from her face: Superstars and Divas check out Noami’s video […]