WWE announced on tonight’s Raw Supershow that Triple H will appear at No Way Out for the first time after being “served a lawsuit” by Brock Lesnar. It was promoted that he will address his future and Lesnar in the appearance. Make sure you join us here on Sunday at 8 PM EDT here on […]
- Brodus Clay will face David Otunga in the WWE No Way Out pre-show match that will be broadcast on WWE’s YouTube channel and streamed live here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com. The pre-show begins at 7:30 PM EDT. Make sure you join us for exclusive live play-by-play coverage. – For those that missed Vince McMahon’s “go hire […]
Dolph Ziggler won a Fatal 4-Way elimination match on tonight’s Raw Supershow, beating Christian, Jack Swagger and The Great Khali to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Ziggler will replace Alberto Del Rio at No Way Out where he will face Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship. Del Rio was pulled […]
- TNA Wrestling issued the following press release: TNA Entertainment Releases Statement Regarding Current Litigation NASHVILLE, Tenn — TNA Entertainment, LLC President Dixie Carter releases a statement in regard to the recent TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) the company filed against WWE in the Davidson County Circuit Court in Nashville, Tennessee. TNA President Dixie Carter states, […]
Last week’s Smackdown did a 1.76 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 2,476,000 viewers on SyFy. Smackdown Ratings Archive
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- TNA Wrestling issued the following press release today: TNA WRESTLING MAKES HISTORY AT SLAMMIVERSARY X PRESIDENT DIXIE CARTER ANNOUNCES “THE ICON” STING AS THE FIRST TNA WRESTLING HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE IN FRONT OF LARGEST CROWD IN US HISTORY NASHVILLE, TN (June 11, 2012) — TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter emotionally announced that “The […]
WWE has announced that Alberto Del Rio will miss No Way Out this Sunday due to a concussion. A new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship will be announced on tonight’s three-hour episode of Raw Supershow.
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The schedule was released today for Rockstar Uproar 2012, a summer music festival, that will feature Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy. Fozzy isn’t scheduled to play August 19th (the night of SummerSlam) and there are no tour dates on Monday’s. Jericho is advertised by WWE to appear at SummerSlam but is also expected to […]
- The absence of Jeff Jarrett at last night’s Slammiversary pay-per-view was particularly noteworthy, with both Jeff and Karen making it clear on Twitter their feelings were hurt. This is a clear case of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff coming to power and eliminating Jarrett and Vince Russo. There was a long drawn out war […]
Cody Rhodes wasn’t impressed with dot com’s article of “The 15 Greatest Families in WWE History” in which the Rhodes family is ranked #8. Rhodes had the following to say about the article that is online at this link: The geniuses at WWE.com(the same geniuses that left Thunderbolt P off the greatest talkers list) have […]
Below are quick results from last night’s Smackdown live event in Binghamton, New York: * The Great Khali b. Jinder Mahal * Teddy Long announced Alberto Del Rio was out with a concussion. He said while John Laurinaitis might not like it, he’s going to go ahead and replace him with Kane inside a steel […]
- John “Bradshaw” Layfield was on The Sam Roberts Show yesterday where he reveled he has a deal in place with WWE to appear on television. JBL noted neither he nor the company know exactly what he is going to do but it will be in-character. You can listen to the interview at this link. […]
WWE has removed the profile of John Laurinaitis as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations from their corporate website. The last I heard he was still in a position of management but Triple H has been trying to push him out of his role, feeling he hasn’t done a good job in the position. Hunter […]