Charlie Sheen all but challenged Daniel Bryan to a match the next time he was in Los Angeles on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw (saying Daniel could interrupt his challenge however he saw fit). Michael Cole teased Sheen for SummerSlam as the pay-per-view will take place from LA next month.
The Undertaker returned to WWE on the 1000th episode of Raw, assisting his “brother” Kane when he was surrounded by Jinder Mahal, Camacho, Hunico, Drew McIntyre, Tyler Reks, and Curt Hawkins. Kane and Undertaker worked together to take out the jobbers and celebrated as the Brothers of Destruction. Undertaker hasn’t been seen in a WWE […]
- Sean Mooney returned to WWE on the 1000th episode of Raw, conducting a backstage interview with Daniel Bryan. Mooney is a former WWF play-by-play announcer from Phoenix, Arizona. – WWE honored their 100,000,000th social media follower Alex Guerrero, Jr. on the 1000th episode of Raw. Guerrero, who won tickets to the show, was interviewed […]
Howard Finkel served as a guest ring announcer for Heath Slater’s open challenge to a no-disqualification, no count-out match that turned out to be Lita. Lita announced that John “Bradshaw” Layfield and Ron Simmons, also known as APA, were announced as her protection. When Slater tried to leave, all the past legends that have faced […]
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar was confirmed for SummerSlam on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw. Lesnar appeared live where he exchanged blows with Hunter after a segment that also included Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon blew up. WWE SummerSlam 2012 will take place Sunday, August 19, 2012 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, […]
- Talk show legend Regis Philbin was featured in a pre-tape on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw where he offered congratulations for the milestone show. Phibin discussed all of the WWE stars he had the chance to interview with clips of Freddie Blassie and John Cena on Live! shown. – Stephanie McMahon appeared on […]
The Miz beat Christian to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw. Bret Hart appeared live before the match as the guest ring announcer.
The Rock announced on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw that he will challenge for the WWE championship at Royal Rumble 2013. WWE Royal Rumble 2013 will take place Sunday, January 27, 2013 from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. We’ll have exclusive live play-by-play coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
Vince McMahon announced on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw that AJ Lee is the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw. The storyline was setup with AJ saying “Yes, Yes, Yes” during the “wedding” segment with Daniel Bryan but when Slick was about to announce them as “husband and wife,” AJ said she wasn’t […]
- Trish Stratus appeared in a backstage segment on the 1000th episode of WWE Raw, doing yoga with Triple H and D-Generation X. – Mick Foley appeared as Dude Love during Brodus Clay’s squash of Jack Swagger, even getting a blow in himself after the match. – Slick served as the “minister” for the AJ […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- Jim Ross joined Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler on commentary for the 1000th episode of WWE Raw to help call the 6-man tag team match which featured World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beating Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. – Charlie Sheen made an appearance on the 1000th […]
- The announced attendance for tonight’s 1000th episode of WWE Raw was 18,318. The show was a legitimate sellout from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. – Billy Gunn, Sean Waltman and Road Dogg joined Triple H and Shawn Michaels during the opening segment of the 1000th episode of Raw.
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
Last week’s Smackdown did a 2.02 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 2,960,000 viewers on SyFy. Smackdown Ratings Archive