Zema Ion won the X-Division Championship Tournament at TNA Destination X to become the new champion. Ion competed in an Ultimate X match also involving Kenny King, Mason Andrews and Sonjay Dutt, all who won qualifying matches earlier at the event.
- TNA Wrestling announced Sunday that “Rewind” will precede Impact Wrestling on a weekly basis at 7/6c on Spike TV. Below is the official press release: Don’t miss three hours of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday night on SpikeTV! Get your weekly TNA recap starting at 7/6c with the new “Rewind” broadcast immediately followed by […]
- TNA Wrestling issued the following press release regarding news month’s Hardcore Justice pay-per-view: DIRECT AUTO INSURANCE PRESENTS HARDCORE JUSTICE SUNDAY AUGUST 12 LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW AND AT HTTP://TNAONDEMAND.COM On Sunday, August 12, TNA IMPACT WRESTLING presents “Hardcore Justice” live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at http://TNAOnDemand.com! The three-hour epic event will feature […]
Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald posted a new article with quotes from Christopher Daniels to promote TNA Destination X. Below are the highlights: Pressure on live TV: “For me personally, the fact that we are live, and that they have put me in the final segment the last couple of times, it’s a lot […]
Kenny King issued the following statement on Twitter regarding his Ring of Honor departure and TNA Wrestling debut: My people’s, First and foremost to all of my friends, Family and everyone riding with me on this one thank you. The love and support has been unreal. It doesn’t matter if your’e a new Kenny King […]
Spike TV’s schedule for next week features a program called “Impact Rewind” at 7 PM/6 CT prior to Impact Wrestling next Thursday. It appears as if the show is getting a trial run as the schedule is back to normal the following week.
Below are quick results from last night’s TNA live event in North Charleston, South Carolina: * AJ Styles b. Gunner * TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Miss Tessmacher b. Gail Kim * James Storm b. Kazarian * Jeff Hardy b. Christopher Daniels in a Bound for Glory series match * Kurt Angle b. “The Pope” D’Angelo […]
This week’s live episode of Impact Wrestling did a 1.0 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 1,490,000 viewers on Spike TV. TNA Ratings Archive
Chris Sabin actually underwent surgery Friday to repair his torn ACL and had not had the operation done as previously reported. I apologize for the error as the injury angle on this week’s Impact Wrestling was done to write him off television. Sabin’s contract with TNA is set to come up while he is out […]
Highspots.com is working on a project with Kenny King and released the following teaser in light of him working Impact Wrestling this week despite claims from Ring of Honor a “verbal agreement” for a new deal was in place. Please be advised the teaser features strong explicit language and alcohol use. If you are offended […]
- The latest episode of TNA Spin Cycle is embedded in the video below:
Following this week’s live Impact Wrestling, below is the updated TNA Destination X pay-per-view lineup. TNA Destination X will take place Sunday from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. We’ll have exclusive live play-by-play coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com: TNA Championship Match – Bobby Roode © vs. Austin Aries Last Man Standing Match – AJ Styles vs. […]
- The opening video for TNA Destination X is embedded in the video below: – Bully Ray opened an official Twitter account at this link. – The group that attacked Sting on Impact Wrestling a few weeks ago is now on Twitter, obviously as part of a storyline, at this link.
- As announced on this Impact Wrestling Post Show, Jeremy Borash will fill-in for Taz on commentary for Sunday’s Destination X pay-per-view. – Dixie Carter wrote the following on Twitter: Impressed by all the X division talents we saw. Those who didn’t advance are back at ppv in last chance fourway for 8th spot in […]
Embedded in the video below is the Impact Wrestling Post Show, courtesy of the official Impact Wrestling YouTube channel: