WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt sent the following letter to TNA’s attorney Erika Blonquist and was filed in court last week: “First, and as I advised you orally on the phone during our recent conference call, WWE has not solicited Ric Flair to leave TNA and enter into a contract with WWE. WWE has made no […]
- The following article was written by The Associated Press: NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Lawyers for World Wrestling Entertainment have told a Nashville judge the company has not and will not use confidential information from rival Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. The pledge came during a hearing over a lawsuit TNA filed last month against WWE, […]
Embedded in the video below is a preview of this week’s live Impact Wrestling:
TNA Wrestling uploaded the following video honoring Sting as the first induction into their Hall of Fame:
- TNA Wrestling issued the following press release: TNA Entertainment Releases Statement Regarding Current Litigation NASHVILLE, Tenn — TNA Entertainment, LLC President Dixie Carter releases a statement in regard to the recent TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) the company filed against WWE in the Davidson County Circuit Court in Nashville, Tennessee. TNA President Dixie Carter states, […]
- TNA Wrestling issued the following press release today: TNA WRESTLING MAKES HISTORY AT SLAMMIVERSARY X PRESIDENT DIXIE CARTER ANNOUNCES “THE ICON” STING AS THE FIRST TNA WRESTLING HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE IN FRONT OF LARGEST CROWD IN US HISTORY NASHVILLE, TN (June 11, 2012) — TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter emotionally announced that “The […]
- The absence of Jeff Jarrett at last night’s Slammiversary pay-per-view was particularly noteworthy, with both Jeff and Karen making it clear on Twitter their feelings were hurt. This is a clear case of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff coming to power and eliminating Jarrett and Vince Russo. There was a long drawn out war […]
- Jeremy Borash posted the following post-Slammiversary interviews on YouTube: Sting Post Match Comments – Slammiversary 2012 Roode taunts fans as he leaves arena – post Slammiversary video Slammiversary 2012 Post Show Wrap-up
This week’s live episode of Impact Wrestling will be headlined by TNA Champion Bobby Roode vs. Mr. Anderson. Below is the show’s official preview: Preview Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at 8/7c – IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the “Slammiversary” Pay-Per-View event! Who was victorious at TNA’s 10 year anniversary event? Tune […]
Kurt Angle & AJ Styles beat Christopher Daniels & Kazarian at Slammiversary to win the TNA Tag Team Championship.
Christian appeared at tonight’s Slammiversary pay-per-view in an in-ring segment where he was introduced by Hulk Hogan. He joked about the ring having less sides than the last time he was in a TNA ring but put over the fans for keeping the company in existence. This is the first time a WWE worker under […]
TNA Wrestling issued the following press release on Sting being the company’s first Hall of Fame inductee: TNA IMPACT WRESTLING ANNOUNCES THE “TNA HALL OF FAME” – “THE ICON” STING BECOMES THE FIRST INDUCTEE AT SLAMMIVERSARY TNA IMPACT WRESTLING announced the beginning of a “TNA Hall of Fame”, with “The Icon” Sting announced as the […]
Brooke Tessmacher beat Gail Kim at Slammiversary to win the TNA Knockout Women’s Championship.
Sting was announced as the first inductee to the TNA Hall of Fame at tonight’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. TNA President Dixie Carter came out to make the announcement, also bringing out the entire roster along with the agents. Sting came out and thanks everyone. It was announced he will be formally inducted at the company’s Bound […]
James Storm made his return to TNA Wrestling at tonight’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. Storm was the opponent that answered Crimson’s “Open Challenge.” In the match, Storm went over Crimson quickly, ending his undefeated streak. Storm has been away from TNA since April to deal with some lingering injuries.