To answer the curious reader in today’s Ask WNW, Brooke Hogan has signed with TNA as first reported by TMZ. Brooke will be working as an executive in the company to develop female talent. Her duties will be to help up-and-coming talent develop their characters, assist with promos and even consult on entrance music. TNA […]
- TNA’s latest “exciting news” is that Impact Wrestling will be going live beginning May 31, 2012 and continuing through the summer. Below is the official press release: TNA’S IMPACT WRESTLING CELEBRATES SUMMER 2012 BY GOING LIVE! SPIKE TV TAKES HIGHLY RATED SHOW LIVE AND TO 8:00PM/ET BEGINNING THURSDAY, MAY 31st NASHVILLE, TN – (May […]
TNA will run a live event tonight from the Lake Terrace Convention Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The following matches are advertised: – Bully Ray vs Rob Van Dam – Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson – Daniels vs Kurt Angle – Motorcity Machine Guns vs. Samoa Joe and Magnus – Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love – […]
- Velvet Sky was filmed in Montgomery Gentry’s new music video that was taped in Orlando on Tuesday. – Clarionledger.com has a new Q&A online with Kurt Angle to promote tomorrow night’s TNA live event in Jackson, Mississippi. In it, Angle says he’s working with a torn MCL that caused him to miss the tryouts […]
Sean “X-Pac” Waltman has taken to Twitter to rip apart Dixie Carter. In his Tweets, Waltman tells Carter he’s disappointed in her, congratulates her for hiring “one of the biggest lowlifes in the business” in Bruce Prichard and vows that TNA will become part of the WWE tape library before the end of the decade. […]
Tony Nese confirmed today on his official Twitter account that he requested his release from TNA. His post is included below: I wanted to be the first to inform everyone that I have requested my release from TNA Wrestling. As a professional wrestler I have many goals and dreams that I work hard to achieve, […]
- Samoa Joe promotes the upcoming TNA live event loop in Mississippi in the video embedded below: – TNA is hosting a special during the Memorial Day edition of the Impact Wrestling tapings. You can learn about it and get VIP details for Slammiversary at this link.
TNA is offering this past Sunday’s Sacrifice pay-per-view in a video on demand replay available on YouTube. The show is $34.95 for a seven day rental.
The “is it a work or are these guys seriously obsessed with one another?” Twitter feud between Hulk Hogan and Scott Steiner has taken an interesting turn. Steiner claims he was served a letter from a lawyer representing Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Hogan posted a response on his social networking accounts. While I covered the […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- Dixie Carter posted the following today on Twitter: Fans coming to the Impact zone tonight be sure to get there early to be a part of the new Montgomery Gentry music video. Very cool! — Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) May 15, 2012
- Tara, whose real name is Lisa Maria Varon, wrote on Twitter today that she is featured in the newest issue of “Penthouse.” – The WrestleShark.com crew sent word they recently interviewed Rob Van Dam at this link.
Former WWE talent Mike Knox worked a tryout match with TNA after tonight’s Impact Wrestling taping from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Knox went under to Devon. Knox worked for WWE from 2005 to 2010 and has been working the independent circuit ever since.
- It’s interesting to note that “MMA Uncensored Live” that followed Impact Wrestling last Thursday averaged 567,000 viewers on Spike TV. The number is significant because the show featured new TNA signing King Mo and Dixie Carter and the highest viewing audience the show has generated to date. – Rob Van Dam was not injured […]
In addition to Dixie Carter and Eric Bischoff not being backstage at last night’s TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair were not there either. As I’ve noted on more than one occasion, Flair was advertised for weekend live events but didn’t show up. The internal feeling was that last night’s Sacrifice pay-per-view was […]