Sting has a torn plantar fascia in his foot and is expected to be out four to six weeks. He feels like he’ll be able to work after next Sunday’s Against All Odds pay-per-view. The injury comes has a huge relief to Sting as he first thought he tore his Achilles tendon which would have […]
Embedded in the videos below are several highlights from last night’s edition of Impact Wrestling, courtesy of the official TNA YouTube channel. After watching, head on over to our Facebook page and give the show a school letter grade. Impact Wrestling Makes Its Broadcast Debut from London’s Wembley Arena James Storm vs. Bobby Roode Hulk […]
Brian Fritz has a new interview online with Sting to promote tonight’s edition of Impact Wrestling. You can listen in the video embedded below:
- The latest edition of Pillow Talk with SoCal Val features Sarita. You can watch it in the video embedded below: – Below is the official preview for tonight’s edition of Impact Wrestling: – For the first time ever, IMPACT WRESTLING takes place from London, England, at Wembley Arena! – The epic event will feature […]
- Tickets for this year’s TNA Lockdown are now on sale. The event is scheduled for April 15 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. Click here for more information. – The official TNA YouTube channel has posted a preview of this week’s edition of Impact Wrestling, embedded below: – Kurt Angle recently took part […]
- TNA Impact Wrestling issued the following press release: TNA IMPACT WRESTLING made history in front of thousands of raucous British fans this week, holding huge events in Nottingham, Manchester and London which featured Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kurt Angle, James Storm, AJ Styles and TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode. History was made at Wembley […]
Mark Haskins was injured at the Impact Wrestling television taping from the Wembley Arena in London, England on Saturday night. Haskins botched a Shooting Star Press and suffered what he called a minor concussion. The following is from Haskins’ Twitter account: Heading home after a trip to A&E. Thank you to everyone who was concerned. […]
- Remember the broken nose Kid Kash suffered at the January 21st TNA live event in Plymouth, Massachusetts? A gruesome photo has surfaced of the injury. You can view it below: – TNA Impact Wrestling has announced a March 24th live event from the Kovalchick Convention & Athletic Complex in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
TNA has announced that a select number of presale tickets will go on-sale for their 2013 tour of the United Kingdom tomorrow at 9 AM. The sale will last for 7 days, and the rest of the tickets will go on-sale between April and May of this year. The announced tour dates are below: January […]
Angelina Love and Crimson have gone public with their real-life relationship. While we normally don’t cover the personal lives of workers, a lot of people seem to be interested in this type of this thing. Since they’ve gone public, we decided it was worth recapping: Made it back to America! Now just need my better […]
Sportsvibe.co.uk has a new Q&A online with Hulk Hogan. In addition to Hogan discussing the differences in working for Vince McMahon compared to Dixie Carter, he reveals what Dixie thinks about Ric Flair being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year with the Four Horsemen. Below is an excerpt: Q. There is a […]
During TNA’s Impact Wrestling tapings in London (click here for spoilers), Sting suffered an injury to his heel that caused referee Brian Hebner to hold up the “X” sign, signaling a legitimate injury. Sting was able to finish his match and then addressed the crowd, alerting them that he had heard something pop in his […]
Hulk Hogan recently took part in a five-minute interview with BBC, in which he discussed how much of wrestling is choreographed, his iconic look, and more. In the following quote, he responds to being asked if he’s ever been scared about getting into the ring: “Yeah, I’ve been really scared – Andre the Giant. Andre […]
- The following press release hit the wire yesterday: CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan 27, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) — World famous Hall of Fame wrestler Ric Flair has been named Brand Ambassador for a new brand of Energy and Protein power shots, Fuel in a Bottle (TM). BYB Brands has chosen the international sports icon, Nature Boy(R), […]
This week’s Impact Wrestling did a 1.17 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 1,597,000 viewers on Spike TV.