Shannon Moore, who originally said he was stepping away from wrestling then announced he wouldn’t be returning to TNA, has finally been released. Moore wrote the following on Twitter: Just want to let you all know I asked for my release from TNA and they granted me my release. Wanted you all to hear it […]
Hulk Hogan Tweeted specific followers on Twitter that it was not his decision to release Angelina Love. He wrote the decision came from the TNA office in Nashville. Love stated that her release from the company was amicable.
The latest episode of TNA Today with Mike Tenay is embedded in the video below:
Below is the updated TNA Destination X pay-per-view lineup. TNA Destination X will take place Sunday from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. We’ll have exclusive live play-by-play coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com: TNA Championship Match – Bobby Roode © vs. Austin Aries Last Man Standing Match – AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Bound for Glories Series […]
Angelina Love posted the following on her Twitter account, indicating her release from TNA Wrestling: To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful […]
Hulk Hogan agreed with one of his followers on Twitter that taping at Universal Studios makes them come off as minute league. The Tweets are embedded below: @HulkHogan You guys have really stepped up your game. Great job. Only problem is the small “arena”, comes off as minor league. Major turnoff — Abdulla D AlShammari […]
- Kurt Angle is getting married to Giovanna Yannotti on July 20th – Another delay in WWE bringing back Ric Flair is due to him having a non-compete agreement attached to his TNA contract that was terminated on May 11th.
The official pay-per-view promotional poster for TNA Hardcore Justice is embedded below:
This week’s Impact Wrestling did a 0.97 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 1,262,000 viewers on Spike TV. TNA Ratings Archive
- TNA Wrestling issued the following about their X-Division Title Tournament: Three weeks ago on IMPACT WRESTLING, Hulk Hogan gave Austin Aries a choice: To receive a World Title Match at Destination X on July 8, he must relinquish the X-Division Championship. Austin Aries’ counter-proposal to Hogan was “Option C”; that every year at Destination […]
- For those that missed it on this week’s Impact Wrestling, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian beat AJ Styles & Kurt Angle to win the TNA Tag Team Championship. – Scorpio Sky, known for his work in Wrestling Society X, worked against Rashad Cameron as Mason Andrews on this week’s Impact Wrestling. – Following this week’s […]
This week’s Impact Wrestling Post Show is embedded in the video below:
The worker that played Rubix in a match against Sonjay Dutt during the X Division Tournament on this week’s Impact Wrestling was Jigsaw. Jigsaw’s real name is Ed McGuckin and he’s known for his work in Ring of Honor, Chikara and Dragon Gate USA. Click here for full Impact Wrestling results.
- TNA has streaming video available during the commercial breaks of Impact Wrestling as well as their Post Show. You can watch the stream below:
- Hernandez recently signed a new one-year contract with TNA Wrestling. – Hulk Hogan wrote the following on Twitter: Spoke with BFG Series guys to let them know a change.Going forward all BFG Series matches will be 15 minute time limit. HH — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) June 28, 2012