On November 15, 2012 we reported here on Richard’s Backstage Blog that the city of New Orleans had emerged as a potential host city for Wrestlemania 30 in 2014. One of the things WWE is attracted about having the show in “the Big Easy” is the fact it could include a significant tax credit from […]
- MVP has released a new rap single called “Ghetto Strong Style.” You can preview and purchase the song at this link. – Embedded in the video below is the official trailer for Steve Austin’s new straight-to-DVD flick “The Package.” The film which stars Austin and Dolph Lundgren, is due out on DVD and Blu-Ray […]
For those that missed it here on WrestlingNews.net, WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres was at the Cosmopolitan offices earlier this week. The magazine has posted self-defense tips from Eve, who is trained in Jiu-Jitsu. While you can read the full article at this link, below are the tips: Embrace Girl Power Know Your Enemy Don’t […]
Zack Ryder beat Corey Graves in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping. Following the show, Sheamus beat World Heavyweight Champion Big Show via disqualification in a dark match main event when Show used a steel chair. Once the match was thrown out, Sheamus landed a Brogue Kick on Show to end the taping. […]
WWE has altered the “Santa’s Helper” No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal that will air on the WWE TLC Pre-show. AJ Lee has been removed while Cameron and Naomi have been added. The match now is as follows: Alicia Fox, Layla, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tamina Snuka, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, Cameron and Naomi It’s worth noting AJ […]
- As a programming reminder, WWE Main Event will air at 6 PM EST and again at midnight Wednesday on ION Television. The show is bumped out of its normal timeslot due to the 12/12/12 Sandy Relief concert. – WWE will run two live events on Super Bowl Sunday, February 3, 2013. There will be […]
This week’s “WWE Inbox” features WWE names talking about regretful Tweets, awkward dating topics and more. You can watch embedded in the video below: [youtube id="bDfl3Hnd6_0" width="620" height="360"]
TMZ has an article online featuring WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas. In it, Atlas shows off video footage at an independent wrestling event of women kicking him in the face and punching him. Atlas has a masochistic fetish he’s so proud of he touts the footage and defends it. “I, Tony ‘Mr. USA’ Atlas, […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- Amy “Lita” Dumas was at this week’s WWE Raw from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. – WWE is advertising The Rock for their Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on February 17, 2013 from the New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. It’s unknown what role he will have at the show. – Billy Gunn […]
We wrote on Tuesday that former WWE developmental talent Brian Jack had filed a large lawsuit against the company over harassment and many other allegations. We can confirm via a WWE representative the lawsuit has been dismissed.
This week’s WWE Raw, the go-home to WWE TLC, did a 2.67 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 3,764,000 on the USA Network. Below is the viewership by hour: Hour one: 3,743,000 viewers Hour two: 3,876,000 viewers Hour three: 3,672,000 viewers The numbers were up from last week’s debacle as Monday Night Football was down, […]
- Jim Ross checks in with his Raw thoughts at this link. – Have you had an opportunity to check out our new sister site located at WrestlingNews.net? Here’s some of what you are missing: Eve Torres Shows Off WWE Divas Championship At Cosmo’s Offices New Rare Backstage Photos – Bret Hart & Goldberg, Young […]
- Drew McIntyre posted the following on Twitter: Due to circumstances beyond 3MBs control. The state of WWE address has been put back slightly. We apologize and was unavoidable #WWEAddress — Drew McIntyre (@TheDrewMcIntyre) December 11, 2012 – Mick Foley posted the following on Twitter: Heading to #Smackdown in Bridgeport tomorrow, specifically to pass an […]
Brian Jack, who worked in WWE developmental as Buck Wild, has filed a lawsuit against WWE, Vince McMahon, Dr. James Andrews, John Laurinaitis, Ty Bailey, Kristin Actman, Santino Marella, Beth Phoenix, Shed Media USA and Kwik Trip Inc. I haven’t seen the lawsuit but PWInsider obtained the documents and below is a summary: Jack alleges he […]