The WWE-themed episode of “The Soup,” subtitled “The Soup Meets WWE: Piledriving Clips in Your Face,” will first air next Wednesday night on E! at 10/9CT. The show will then repeat following the November 26th episode of Raw on the USA Network. Here’s a description of the show from dot com: “The Soup Meets WWE: […]
- WWE developmental worker Louis Fontaine requested his release and has left the company. He is scheduled to undergo shoulder surgery shortly. – For those interested in the sales data of WWE ’13, view this chart on VGChartz.com. – The Motley Fool is encouraging investors to stay away from WWE’s stock. You can see their […]
- Cody Rhodes is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Thursday to evaluate his condition following a concussion suffered at Tuesday’s WWE Main Event taping. – The Survivor Series announce team is scheduled to be Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and John “Bradshaw” Layfield. – WWE will hold another set of NXT tapings Thursday night from […]
Embedded in the video below is WWE’s official injury update on Cody Rhodes: We broke the story on Tuesday night as Cody was receiving medical attention at ringside. In our Wednesday update, we noted he suffered a shoulder injury, concussion or both which now appears to be the case. Given the fact he suffered a […]
According to the USA Network schedule, the WWE-themed episode of “The Soup” that will proceed the November 26th episode of Raw will be titled “The Soup Meets WWE – Piledriving Clips in Your Face.” It’s scheduled for a 30-minute timeslot and will feature Hornswoggle and other WWE stars and Divas.
The official WWE website has an update on Cody Rhodes‘ condition following a botched back body drop on this week’s WWE Main Event. According to WWE’s ringside physician, Dr. Michael Sampson, Rhodes sustained strained muscles and a concussion. More tests will be done and more details on the severity will be available tomorrow. Click here […]
Arda Ocal of The Baltimore Sun reached out to Steve Austin, Chris Jericho and others regarding the controversial CM Punk/Paul Heyman segment on this week’s WWE Raw. Below is an excerpt featuring comments from Austin and Jericho: Steve Austin – “I believe in pushing the envelope in an aggressive fashion. But when a guy damn […]
WWE has announced they’re returning to Puerto Rico next year. Below are the announced dates: January 4th – Recreation & Sports Palace in Mayaguez January 5th – Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in Hato Rey January 6th – Juan Pachin Vicens Auditorium in Ponce Thanks to Devin Cutting for circulating this information.
The latest episode of WWE Inbox is embedded in the video below:
Cody Rhodes didn’t work the Smackdown taping after being injured in his match with Damien Sandow against Team Hell No taped for WWE Main Event. We still haven’t heard the specifics of Rhodes’ injury but are told it was either a shoulder injury, concussion or both. There is no word as of this writing if […]
WWE Raw ended up doing a 2.87 cable rating on the USA Network. We have the hourly viewership breakdown at this link.
- William Regal isn’t finished wrestling just yet despite being 44-years-old and jobbing to Big Show. Click here to watch his comments on dot com. – Alberto Del Rio is now on Twitter @VivaDelRio. – Hornswoggle is in Los Angeles to film material for E!’s “The Soup.” Remember a WWE-themed episode of “The Soup” will […]
Jim Ross has a new blog entry on his official website where he gives his thoughts on Jerry Lawler’s return and the angle that followed. He also talks about his broadcast future and what the plan was all along. Below is an excerpt: The plan all along was for me to simply sit in for […]
- Next week’s WWE Main Event is scheduled to be headlined by The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler – Santino Marella & Zack Ryder are scheduled to face Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal in the Survivor Series YouTube pre-show prior to the pay-per-view on Sunday. The pre-show will be streamed live here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com at 7:30 […]
- TNA Wrestling star, Rob Van Dam, was interviewed by ProMMANow.com following a RFA MMA event in Las Vegas. Rob reveals that he doesn’t watch wrestling but does in fact watch MMA. Rob also gives his thoughts on stars like Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley who transitioned from wrestling to the MMA sport. He also […]