- AJ Lee has been seeking advice from CM Punk and John Cena during her latest run in a main event storyline. – As it turns out Brett DiBiase didn’t appear on Friday’s Raw live event in Jackson, Mississippi. It was actually Ted DiBiase who returned to the ring in a match against Jinder Mahal […]
This week’s episode of “Are You Serious?” with Road Dogg and Josh Mathews is embedded in the video below: Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker for sending the link.
- Rey Mysterio posted the following on Twitter regarding his in-ring return: It’s been almost a year since I’ve been in the ring & want to take the time now to thank every single one of U that has been supporting me! — Rey Mysterio (@reymysterio) July 20, 2012 – This week’s WWE Vintage Collection […]
Trish Stratus will be hosting “Stratusphere Yoga” at the Boots and Hearts Music Festival later this summer. Below is the official press release from her official website: Former WWE Women’s Champion announces mega yoga session at festival Jul 20, 2012 – TORONTO /TrishStratus.com/– The most talked about country music event of the summer, Boots and […]
The official WWE YouTube channel has posted the latest edition of “WWE Presents,” in which Michael P.S. Hayes sings a song in tribute to his Fabulous Freebirds partner, Terry Gordy. The video is embedded below:
STLToday.com has a new article up with quotes from Triple H. In the article, Triple H discusses how WWE pioneered reality television, the PG initiative, how he feels about professional wrestling being called “fake,” and more. In the following excerpt, he gives his thoughts on suspended talent Randy Orton, as well as his philosophy on […]
Bloomberg Businessweek has a new feature online on Vince McMahon. In it, Vince reveals the following for his managerial secrets to success. They are as follows: Listen to Your Employees—and Yourself Treat Every Day Like Day One Don’t Cultivate Fear Clear Your Head and Find Your Zone Don’t Settle for BS Answers When Interviewing Job […]
This week’s Smackdown is embedded in the video below. After watching, head on over to our Facebook page and tell us what you thought of the show. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker for sending this in.
The latest episode of Santino’s Foreign Exchange with Santino Marella is embedded in the video below: Cobra’s plan thwarted again?! – Santino’s Foreign Exchange – Episode 25 Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker for sending this in.
- William Regal wouldn’t mind being the new General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. The following is from his official Twitter account: I would like to let @WWE know that I’m more than capable of being both GM of Raw and Smackdown and keeping my NXT announcing duties.#Oldpro. — William Regal (@RealKingRegal) July 19, 2012 […]
WWE sent out an email blast today with a video message from Vince McMahon where he thanks the WWE Universe for 1000 episodes of Raw. In the message Vince says they look forward to another 1000 episodes. Click here to watch the video in its entirety.
- Mark Henry has provided his latest injury update from his Twitter account. He is still not doing any heavy lifting after his shoulder surgery, but he has dropped to 404 pounds: What up twitter fam. Update down to 404 clothes getting Baggie! twitter.com/TheMarkHenry/s… — TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) July 21, 2012 -Between The Ropes conducted an […]
The latest episode of Backstage Fallout from this week’s Smackdown is embedded in the video below:
According to Linda McMahon’s 2010 federal income tax return, which was released on Friday, she and Vince made a total of $30.6 million that year. $4.7 million was paid out in federal income taxes. The McMahon’s have not released their 2011 tax return as it has not been completed. Click here for coverage by The […]
- Arda Ocal sent in the following: Arda Ocal of theScore Television Network had a chance to speak with wrestling legend Larry “The Axe” Hennig, father of “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig and grandfather of WWE superstar Michael McGillicutty. In the clip, Hennig talks about his initial displeasure of his grandson not using the “Hennig” name […]