Mick Foley made a brief appearance on The Today Show on NBC Saturday morning to promote WWE Tribute to the Troops and his new “A Most Mizerable Christmas” children’s book. Clips of Foley dressed as Santa were shown and he had a brief opportunity to discuss how his children’s book tied in with the “be-a-STAR” […]
The latest episode of “Backstage Fallout” Smackdown with Santino Marella, Kaitlyn, and Antonio Cesaro is embedded in the video below: [youtube id="2liAmMm1o18" width="620" height="360"]
Alex Levine is featured in the latest episode of “The JBL & Cole Show” taped outside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. You can watch it embedded in the video below: [youtube id="pJ_o7wXXOxE" width="620" height="360"]
- WWE sent out the following on Friday: Royal Rumble FAN FEST coming to Phoenix Jan. 26 – 27 For the first time ever, Phoenix’s US Airways Center will host the WWE ROYAL RUMBLE FAN FEST, Saturday, Jan 26 and Sunday, Jan 27. This ultimate WWE fan experience will kick off the 26th edition of […]
WWE issued the following press release regarding THQ filing for bankruptcy: STAMFORD, Conn., December 20, 2012 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) is listed in THQ, Inc.’s recent bankruptcy filing as an unsecured creditor holding a claim of approximately $45 million reflecting the entirety of the existing multi-year agreement. Any impairment of a current THQ account receivable would […]
The Christmas episode of “Z! True Long Island Story” with Zack Ryder is embedded in the video below: [youtube id="u2JFrVlBv4Y" width="620" height="360"]
After running consecutive shows Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the WWE roster has the weekend off. There will also be no television tapings next Monday and Tuesday as all TVs for next week have been taped. There are four WWE live events scheduled for next week and are as follows: Raw: Wednesday from the […]
- No new material for WWE Superstars was taped this week and WWE is set to air “Best of” Raw and Smackdown episodes hosted by Scott Stanford in its place airing on Hulu. – Who is Big E Langston? Joey Styles answers the question in a new article here on dot com.
- WNW reader Dave L sent in the following photo of The Rock showing off his legs: Sometimes the most important victories are just for yourself.LEGS.#5KneeSurgeries#RupturedDiscs#StillFindAWay twitter.com/TheRock/status… — Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 17, 2012 – Speaking of Rock, WWE Week will wrap up Friday night with WWE Champion CM Punk hosting “The Game Plan” starring […]
This Wednesday’s WWE Tribute to the Troops special did an average viewing audience of 2,340,000 viewers on the USA Network. This was down fro the 2,770,000 viewers the show did last year and the 3,010,000 viewers the show did in 2010.
- The Miami Herald reports The Rock will return to WWE Raw on Monday January 7, 2013 in Tampa and to Smackdown on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 in Miami. Click here for their coverage. – The Shield and Big E Langston have been added to upcoming WWE Raw holiday live events. – Randy Orton, on […]
R-Truth is dealing with soreness and stiffness from the gruesome knee injury he suffered at WWE TLC on Sunday. Despite the gory nature of the injury, the latest word is he is expected to be able to return to the ring some time next month. If you missed it (and have a strong stomach), you […]
- According to a report by Bloomberg, THQ owes WWE $45 million as one of their largest unsecured creditors. We first mentioned this in Thursday’s Premium Mailbag. WWE announced Wednesday they will be “actively participating” in THQ’s bankruptcy proceedings. – Former WWE personality Todd Grisham will host Friday Night Fights on ESPN2 beginning January 4, […]
Sin Cara Tweeted on Thursday he’s set to undergo a “mini surgery.” The Tweet is below: Thanks for all your support. On my road to the hospital for a mini surgery. See you later guys. — Sin Cara WWEOfficial (@TheSinCaraWWE) December 20, 2012 I can’t confirm what type of surgical procedure he is having but […]
- Hulu grew revenue 65% to reach approximately $695 million, the company announced on Monday. The increase is credited to deals with CBS Corporation, WWE and Viacom to include Nickelodeon content. Click here for more. – Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel was at Monday’s WWE Raw in the city. – Pat Patterson, who recently booked […]