- Zack Ryder wrote the following on Twitter: TLC is tonight in New York’s @barclayscenter. Last year I won the US title at TLC. This year I got an e-mail saying that I was not needed. — Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) December 17, 2012 – Sin Cara is working through a left knee injury which was […]
- We’re told R-Truth required dozens of staples and stitches to close his lacerated knee that he suffered at WWE TLC on Sunday night. The injury was gruesome and among the talking points backstage. – Brooklyn Brawler Tweeted the following about working the pay-per-view: Just woke up the happiest man on earth I got to […]
- WNW reader Daniel Yates sent this in… Before the Brooklyn Brawler was introduced, or any members of his team for that matter, the WWE Active poll on the WWE App asked “Do you think The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, and the Brooklyn Brawler will be able to co-exist against this common enemy?” – WNW […]
Have you ever been cursed out by a 418-pound man who is known for being The World’s Strongest Man? I hadn’t either until after the WWE TLC pay-per-view on Sunday night. Mark Henry is disputing our report he’s cleared to return and says there’s a chance he won’t come back. The following is from Henry’s […]
- When WWE TLC went off the air John Cena got on the mic and apologized for losing. He told the crowd to drive home safely. – WWE has several post match TLC interviews over on dot com. Done in-character, you can watch at the links below: Kofi Kingston talks about his big win over […]
R-Truth suffered a lacerated knee at WWE TLC on Sunday night. The injury occurred during his match against Antonio Cesaro for the WWE United States Championship. Truth Tweeted the following graphic photo of the injury: There’s no reason to play doctor but you can take one look at that and tell it’s not good.
- John Cena suffered a cut under his right eye in his Ladder Match with Dolph Ziggler. He didn’t require medical attention but the referees put gloves on and asked him if he needed treatment. Cena waved off the attention. – Naomi was a surprise to get the WWE Divas Championship match against Eve Torres […]
We’re already hearing a large positive response to The Shield’s match against Ryback, Daniel Bryan and Kane at WWE TLC. While it’s still early, everything from the way the trio worked to the way they were booked received very high marks from everyone backstage. One insider told me they thought Seth Rollins was “dead at […]
We noted earlier that WWE was expecting a sellout for TLC. The show did just that with an announced attendance of 15,748. This is WWE’s first time at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Noami will challenge Eve Torres for the WWE Divas Championship at WWE TLC after winning the Santa’s Helper #1 One Contender Battle Royal during the pre-show. We’ll have full coverage of the match here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
Winners for six of the twelve categories for the 2012 WWE.com Slammy Awards were announced on the WWE TLC Pre-Show. Below are the results: Best Dancer of the Year – Brodus Clay Top Social Media Ambassador – Charlie Sheen WWE.com Video of the Year – Jerry Lawler Crowd Chant of the Year – “Feed Me […]
JTG beat David Otunga in a dark match prior to WWE TLC from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Andrew Feminella for texting us.
The WWE TLC pre-show is embedded in the video below: [youtube id="bpaPkekSst4" width="620" height="360"]
This week will begin WWE’s holiday television taping schedule. Below is a look at the remaining TVs for the year: Sunday night WWE TLC from Brooklyn, NY Monday night WWE Raw from Philadelphia, PA Tuesday night commercial-free SuperSmackdown Live and 12/24 Raw taping from Pittsburgh, PA Wednesday night 12/28 Smackdown from Rochester, NY 12/29 12/31 […]
- WWE is expecting a sellout for Sunday night’s TLC pay-per-view from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Make sure you join us for live coverage at 8 PM EST. – WWE has signed Alexander Jones (Twitter) to a developmental contract. – Looking for a custom Ryback action figure? Check out this one that […]