WWE is back on the road this weekend, running shows in Canada and domestically. Below is the schedule: Raw: Friday from the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto, ON (more info) Saturday from the K-Rock Centre in Kingston, ON (more info) Sunday from the Oncenter War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, NY (more info) Smackdown: Saturday from Wings […]
- The Film Yap has an article featuring quotes from The Miz to promote The Marine 3. A photo of Miz in the film is included. You can read at this link. – iN DEMAND posted a new Wrestlemania 29 promotional poster you can view at this link. – The Ruidoso News out of New […]
- WWE announced in a kayfabe article here on dot com that starting Saturday, March 2, the company will begin their search for a General Manager of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. The search will take place over the next three Saturdays – 3/2, 3/9 and 3/16. – Chris Jericho discusses his return to WWE in […]
- Edge was asked on Twitter if he’d be at next week’s “Old School” episode of WWE Raw and he responded by saying no. – WWE wasn’t allowed to feature Divas at their recent live events in Qatar. They were told beforehand that scantily dressed females were unacceptable in the Islamic country. – David Otunga, […]
The Orlando Business Journal, citing information from the Central Florida Sports Commission newsletter, reported on Thursday that Orlando is in the running to host Wrestlemania 31 or 32. Below is an excerpt from the Sports Commission newsletter: “The Sports Commission recently received a request for a proposal from WWE for the opportunity to host WrestleMania. […]
WWE premiered a new Web series on their official YouTube channel on Thursday. The series, called “WWE Behind the Match,” features running commentary during the replay of a bout. In episode one, The Miz breaks down his match from the 2/18 episode of Monday Night Raw against WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. You can […]
Michael Weitz opened the call by reading a prepared statement where he acknowledged Thursday’s earnings report and Business Plan & Potential Path To Significant Earnings Growth release. Vince McMahon got on the call and put over social media growth and the numbers of the quarter. He mentioned their action figures doing very well and said […]
- Wade Barrett was at the premiere of “Dead Man Down” on Tuesday night in Los Angeles. Barrett has a supporting role in the WWE Studios film which stars Colin Farrell and Terrence Howard. Check out a photo Barrett on the red carpet in the Tweet below: #BarrettBarrage hits Hollywood. @wadebarrett at last night’s red […]
The Miz was a guest on Conan on Wednesday night. You can watch clips of his appearance at the links/in the videos below: The Miz Is A Seasoned World Traveler [information][/information] The Miz Has His Own WWE Talk Show [information][/information] For more on Conan, which airs weeknights 11/10 c on TBS, go to TeamCoCo.com.
WWE announced on Thursday they plan to replace their corporate jet this year as the current aircraft is nearly 20 years old. Here’s the quote from the company’s new business plan: Free Cash Flow is also expected to decline in 2013 due to capital expenditures of $50 million to $60 million, of which approximately 65% […]
In addition to reporting their earnings for the fourth quarter of 2012 and full year results, WWE issued a press release titled the following: WWE® Announces Business Plan and Potential Path to Significant Earnings Growth STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE (WWE) today announced some of the key initiatives in its 2013-2015 business plan, which is designed […]
The official WWE pay-per-view buy rates for every show in the fourth quarter of 2012 were released on Thursday as part of the company’s earnings report. The buy rates are as follows: Hell in a Cell – 199,000 buys (compared to 182,000 in 2011) Survivor Series – 208,000 buys (compared to 281,000 in 2011) WWE […]
- WWE released their 2012 fourth quarter and year end results prior to the stock market open on Thursday. Below is the detailed release: WWE (NYSE:WWE) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. Revenues totaled $115.1 million as compared to $112.9 million in the prior-year quarter. Operating income was $2.6 million […]
IGN interviewed WWE Champion The Rock in Panama while he was filming the upcoming reality series, The Hero, which will premiere this summer on TNT. Below are the highlights: Returning to face John Cena: “He was my pick, yes,” The Rock confirmed. “Definitely. You have to understand that my return back into the WWE was […]
WWE is hosting a Diva Search in Los Angeles where they are seeking out new female talent. Ten candidates from modeling agencies are being paid to train, those deemed impressive will be offered developmental contracts. Head NXT trainer Bill DeMott is presiding over the tryouts.