WWE is looking to hire a new VP Creative Director of Network Promotions. The person hired will have the following responsibilities:
- Definition and creation of the new WWE Network's brand identity, positioning, and promotions
- Development of concepts and ideas to be used for promoting the Network and various WWE programs. S/he will also oversee and manage the On-Air Creative team and provide guidance and assistance to TV Production staff and other colleagues across the organization.
- Building and managing a team consisting of six direct reports.
- Developing an innovative and fresh approach to promoting the WWE Network, Network programs, and Pay-Per-View shows such as, WrestleMania and SummerSlam.
- The VP, Creative Director of Network Promotions should have a proven track record of producing memorable TV network promos that create buzz. S/he will initiate and pitch new creative ideas and oversee projects from concept through completion.
Click here for the listing in its entirety.