Accordign to TuscaloosaNews.com, toxicology reports indicate that Sherri Martel died from an accidental overdose. Several prescription medications were found in her system, including a high concentration of oxycodone.
To read the full article, click here
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium