Source: PWTorch Newsletter
- As noted previously, Mr. Kennedy will be revealed as Vince McMahon’s son. If everything goes as planned it will lead to a post-Summerslam feud between HHH and Mr. Kennedy. HHH being McMahon’s son-in-law will be acknowledged. Vince’s middle name, as you all know, is Kennedy and that also will be played up in the storyline.
- Despite earlier reports, William Regal was not one of the two people Chris Benoit sent text messages to. Sources claimed Darren Matthews (William Regal) was a recipient of the text messages. However, that claim is now being denied and the other person has not been revealed.
- Several sources within the WWE are reporting that McMahon was unbearable to deal with over the last several weeks with the decline in RAW ratings. The blame started shifting towards the writing team. While he is often considered unpredictable when it comes to his mood swings, it’s said that he was on edge due to the Benoit situation and the Congressional hearings.
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium